Transgenderism: A mental illness is not a civil right

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother

Thank goodness I don't have an affirmation problem like you guys do. lol

This like a person who likes to dabble in some racism going out of their way to find youtube videos of black people affirming their viewpoints, and feeling awfully proud of it.

You went out of your way to find that women to affirm your viewpoints. You........y-you really thought you accomplished something big, didn't you? lol

• NPC 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thank goodness I don't have an affirmation problem like you guys do. lol

This like a person who likes to dabble in some racism going out of their way to find youtube videos of black people affirming their viewpoints, and feeling awfully proud of it.

You went out of your way to find that women to affirm your viewpoints. You........y-you really thought you accomplished something big, didn't you? lol

You didn't watch. And it actually popped up in trending for me. But thanks for telling me "hard I looked" for this video. Lol you goof

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Maybe it doesn’t matter what a person labels themselves as and we should just treat everyone with dignity and respect? :cmpunk2:

Sure I agree with that. But giving kids sex changes is not a sign of respect. 

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You didn't watch. And it actually popped up in trending for me. But thanks for telling me "hard I looked" for this video. Lol you goof

Did you quote me typing bad grammar..........for a phrase I didn't type???? lol

The video is not trending on youtube, or else it would've said so.

The video is over a year old.

So, its trending in YOUR youtube feed.....because of your youtube viewing habits. No surprise there.:Jeff:

11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Sure I agree with that. But giving kids sex changes is not a sign of respect. 

Meh, it’s just normal teenage angst as far as I can tell. In case you forgot, teenagers love labels and want to feel apart of a group. Just seems like this is the new thing, like getting your hair colored unnatural colors in the 00s was taboo  Everyone has the right to the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness and if not having a dick makes them that way then whatever unless they just happen to be a dick. The paranoia over a place where people dispose bodily fluids is the dumbest shit to be concerned about. 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Did you quote me typing bad grammar..........for a phrase I didn't type???? lol

The video is not trending on youtube, or else it would've said so.

The video is over a year old.

So, its trending in YOUR youtube feed.....because of your youtube viewing habits. No surprise there.:Jeff:

You obviously don't know how the trending algorithm works

The law forbids you to have sex with a 15-year-old because they're too young and immature to make such decisions but even younger than that they're supposedly smart enough to decide if they want to take hormones that will make make them more masculine or feminine for life.

America:Jeff:

• Upvote 1

Gender Dysphoria is the condition.  The treatment is typically some kind of transition, either presenting as their preferred gender, taking hormones, or having sex reassignment surgery.  That makes it as much of a right as getting a broken arm reset and cast, or taking anti-anxiety medication.

Unless you guys are against medical treatment of known conditions, anyway.

Bigger question: why do you care what the trans community does with their dicks?  Heading off "but McWicked...the CHILDREN!!!!" at the pass:

Treatment options for gender dysphoria include counseling, cross-sex hormones, puberty suppression and gender reassignment surgery. Some adults may have a strong desire to be of a different gender and to be treated as a different gender without seeking medical treatment or altering their body. They may only want support to feel comfortable in their gender identity. Others may want more extensive treatment including hormone treatment and gender reassignment surgery leading to a transition to the opposite sex. Some may choose hormone treatment or surgery alone.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

You can delay puberty without adverse effects until you're sure.   Problem solved.

59 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The law forbids you to have sex with a 15-year-old because they're too young and immature to make such decisions but even younger than that they're supposedly smart enough to decide if they want to take hormones that will make make them more masculine or feminine for life.

America:Jeff:

You can have sex with a 15-year-old. I had sex with a ten-year-old boy.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Meh, it’s just normal teenage angst as far as I can tell. In case you forgot, teenagers love labels and want to feel apart of a group. Just seems like this is the new thing, like getting your hair colored unnatural colors in the 00s was taboo  Everyone has the right to the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness and if not having a dick makes them that way then whatever unless they just happen to be a dick. The paranoia over a place where people dispose bodily fluids is the dumbest shit to be concerned about. 

Did you just compare dying your hair to having your dick chopped up and turned into a "vagina"? Really dude?

These people are mutilating their bodies as a result of a mental illness, that's like advocating for cutting and other self harm. Even worse after they gets these surgeries the suicide rate for these people is even higher.

Certain things in society should not be advocated for, coddled or legal. It being your body isn't a good excuse, themedical practice should be abolished. You're complicit in furthering these peoples problems.

The left is a sickness, you need to reevaluate your thinking.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Did you just compare dying your hair to having your dick chopped up and turned into a "vagina"? Really dude?

These people are mutilating their bodies as a result of a mental illness, that's like advocating for cutting and other self harm. Even worse after they gets these surgeries the suicide rate for these people is even higher.

Certain things in society should not be advocated for, coddled or legal. It being your body isn't a good excuse, themedical practice should be abolished. You're complicit in furthering these peoples problems.

The left is a sickness, you need to reevaluate your thinking.

Image result for gender reassignment surgery gif

IT'S JUST A PHASE BRO :dame:

• Sad 1

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding their identity.  if it's illegal to have sex with a minor, since they can't properly consent, then it should be illegal to alter their bodies, as well. again, this is just how i feel. everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if i don't agree with them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2