Transgenderism: A mental illness is not a civil right

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Gender Dysphoria is the condition.  The treatment is typically some kind of transition, either presenting as their preferred gender, taking hormones, or having sex reassignment surgery.  That makes it as much of a right as getting a broken arm reset and cast, or taking anti-anxiety medication.

Unless you guys are against medical treatment of known conditions, anyway.

Bigger question: why do you care what the trans community does with their dicks?  Heading off "but McWicked...the CHILDREN!!!!" at the pass:

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

You can delay puberty without adverse effects until you're sure.   Problem solved.

The primary risks of pubertal suppression in gender dysphoric youth treated with GnRH agonists include adverse effects on bone mineralization, compromised fertility, and unknown effects on brain development [8][9] 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother

Just now, Cookester15 said:

The primary risks of pubertal suppression in gender dysphoric youth treated with GnRH agonists include adverse effects on bone mineralization, compromised fertility, and unknown effects on brain development [8][9] 

Last I read there were no documented long-term effects.  Link?

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why are you triggered to have to makes posts about these subject, repeatedly?

Insecurity.  It's always insecurity.  What these people do with their bodies, or what treatments their doctors prescribe to them, aren't really any of our fuckin' business.  It doesn't hurt us.

Nobody got hauled off to jail for calling a transwoman a dude.

22 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Insecurity.  It's always insecurity.  What these people do with their bodies, or what treatments their doctors prescribe to them, aren't really any of our fuckin' business.  It doesn't hurt us.

Nobody got hauled off to jail for calling a transwoman a dude.

has nothing to do with insecurity.. Its about the direction of our fucking society. 

26 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

has nothing to do with insecurity.. Its about the direction of our fucking society. 

You simply aren't entitled to dictate how other people want to live their lives.

And no............Bathroom signs and Name Tags becoming more complicated isn't a good fundamental basis for doing so.

It actually highlights the absurdity.

Like a racist guy who says that we need to forcibly deport all immigrants because he got tired of hearing "Para Espanol, Oprima Numero Dos" when calling his credit card company by phone.

No matter how you spin it.........you ARE telling other people how to live their lives, don't ever complain about another group doing the same thing in any other capacity, ever again.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No matter how you spin it.........you ARE telling other people how to live their lives, don't ever complain about another group doing the same thing in any other capacity, ever again.

It's a bit more nuanced than that.  It's not that telling people "how to live their lives" doesn't apply ever.  You can tell a person not to murder or steal, and that's technically telling them how to live their lives.  What you can't really do is tell other people how to live their lives when what they do isn't bothering others in the first place.

If Cook can give a successful argument on how some tranny getting their dick sliced up and turned into a vagina personally affects him, I'll reconsider my position.  My guess is all we've got to go on here will be "i don't want to call him a 'she'", to which my response is "ok, then don't."  Just don't be surprised when you pay a social price for being antagonistic.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree Cooke. 

But by extention does that also mean being Gay is a disorder as well?  Not too long ago that was the thinking around the world. 

Do you believe that too? 

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother :smugd:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Ike said:

Maybe it doesn’t matter what a person labels themselves as and we should just treat everyone with dignity and respect? :cmpunk2:

They're degenerates and the slippery slope has proven to be right time and time again. Not to mention how they push their agenda on children now.

I'm sorry but it's the gas chambers for them I'm afraid.

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Image result for gender reassignment surgery gif

IT'S JUST A PHASE BRO :dame:

Dear God....

When you see it in that way it really shows you how fucked up this is. People paying thousands to be mutilated. Hell sometimes the money comes from the taxpayer. We pay for some overpriced surgeon with no sense of morality to go mutilate someone.

It's disgusting.

10 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What do you think this thread is about, Slow Johnny?  :rawf: 

Apparently you . That's the mentality all lefties have . Think how you think or you bring out the pitchforks and claim racism or hate speech .

This is why the alt left is worse than the alt right.  At least the alt right KNOW they are hateful scum .

5 hours ago, McWicked said:

Gender Dysphoria is the condition.  The treatment is typically some kind of transition, either presenting as their preferred gender, taking hormones, or having sex reassignment surgery.  That makes it as much of a right as getting a broken arm reset and cast, or taking anti-anxiety medication.

Unless you guys are against medical treatment of known conditions, anyway.

Bigger question: why do you care what the trans community does with their dicks?  Heading off "but McWicked...the CHILDREN!!!!" at the pass:

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

You can delay puberty without adverse effects until you're sure.   Problem solved.

:mindblown: