Transgenderism: A mental illness is not a civil right

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You're. And why am I an idiot? 

if you havent noticed I never use 's, this never changes the meaning and a waste of time to type. 

Youre an idiot for believing that some attraction to same sex means youre  gay.  Thats not how sexuality works.

32 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

if you havent noticed I never use 's, this never changes the meaning and a waste of time to type. 

Youre an idiot for believing that some attraction to same sex means youre  gay.  Thats not how sexuality works.

That's the definition of homosexuality. Sounds like you have a problem with it because you believe in god. :TJ:

50 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Sexuality begins with physical attraction does it not? 

On 2018-12-19 at 2:34 PM, bhytre said:

The law forbids you to have sex with a 15-year-old because they're too young and immature to make such decisions but even younger than that they're supposedly smart enough to decide if they want to take hormones that will make make them more masculine or feminine for life.

America:Jeff:

This goes right in hand with too young to drink but good enough to enlist and die.

It's all bullshit though.

And the end of the day, people should be able to do what they want at after 18 and be forced to live with the consequences (if they feel there are any). BUT...

i do not have to fund it in anyway. That’s the only thing I’d be mad about. But I don’t believe I’m currently, so whatever. 

But man I’d say as Many as 80% will regret their decision to “change” sexes

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And the end of the day, people should be able to do what they want at after 18 and be forced to live with the consequences (if they feel there are any). BUT...

i do not have to fund it in anyway. That’s the only thing I’d be mad about. But I don’t believe I’m currently, so whatever. 

But man I’d say as Many as 80% will regret their decision to “change” sexes

Half kill themselves after

On ‎2018‎-‎12‎-‎19 at 2:21 PM, Remij_ said:

Jimbo can take a bit of a break.  

You guys are mean. You banned me for no reasonable reason. Think about it: I was ten or eleven when I had sex with a ten or eleven year old boy. Not at my age, being 29. It's still possible, though, if you're that young. No rule kids can't have sex with other kids. I'm not saying I can have sex with a kid at my age. I did when I was that juvenile age. 

Edited by Angel Jim
  • Sad 1