Transgenderism: A mental illness is not a civil right

Just now, Jon2B said:

Apparently you . That's the mentality all lefties have . Think how you think or you bring out the pitchforks and claim racism or hate speech .

This is why the alt left is worse than the alt right.  At least the alt right KNOW they are hateful scum .

You sure do sound insecure. :lawl: 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother

Keep proving my point LOL dumbo . The only insecure people are you lefties you have to group up and agree with whatever opinion your majority spews just to feel important .

Lol . You dirty , hateful scumbag ROFL

Ask Slow Johnny what this thread's about and you get:

1. McWicked (livin' in Johnny's head, rent-free)

2. teh Alt-Lefties

3. Pitchforks, racism, and hate speech.

4. BOTH SIDES!!!111

:lawl: 

Hey, Slow Johnny, we just got out of our weekly Alt-Left™ meeting, sponsored by The George Soros Foundation for Alt-Alt Societies™.  They served hot chocolate with snacks.  First up on the agenda was an Antifa Pow-wow.  Second was hounding you on systemwars.net.  Be afraid, Slow Johnny.  BE AFRAID! :D 

It’s an illness if you want to call it that, but so are many other things.. addiction to technology being pretty big. Addiction to pretend things.. digital things with no real value.. etc.

Doesnt mean they aren’t people, doesn’t mean they don’t deserve rights. But it’s a slight mutation. The vast majority of humans ever to exist aren’t trans, so it’s out of the norm when someone wants to be. Interesting that people are learning to choose it occasionally now that the idea is out there, though, I think a lot of trans people will one day regret their transition. 

The biggest appeal to being trans at a subconscious level is simply wanting something you can have 

but what happens when you can’t go back ? You’ll eventually want to most likely, and that’s simply bc you “can’t” 

... odd high talks on the shitter 

Edited by ghostz
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Ask Slow Johnny what this thread's about and you get:

1. McWicked (livin' in Johnny's head, rent-free)

2. teh Alt-Lefties

3. Pitchforks, racism, and hate speech.

4. BOTH SIDES!!!111

:lawl: 

Hey, Slow Johnny, we just got out of our weekly Alt-Left™ meeting, sponsored by The George Soros Foundation for Alt-Alt Societies™.  They served hot chocolate with snacks.  First up on the agenda was an Antifa Pow-wow.  Second was hounding you on systemwars.net.  Be afraid, Slow Johnny.  BE AFRAID! :D 

Damn did you just put out the Leftie signal or did you type all the butthurt vomit yourself ? 

LMFAO InsecureMike 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What is it with the leftist Sheep on this forum? :D

Micheal (Sheep)

Jehurey (Sheep)

Goukosan (Die hard Sheep)

Ike (Sheep)

Its their safe space

The best part is all of them except Goober are cows , but the lefties gotta stick together LOL so they still claim sheep. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't forget Cooke, he seems like a bit of a moderate but he's still left leaning. Also Sheep. 

Compared to them I'm a neo nazi.  I'm a classical liberal. Not a leftist not a right winger. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Its their safe space

The best part is all of them except Goober are cows , but the lefties gotta stick together LOL so they still claim sheep. 

Imagine if Liquid was here too (forgot his name) the crown king of social justice

To be fair they did stick around on this forum unlike liquid he prolly ran off to resetera after SS. Prolly a fuckin mod there by now.

So I give them props for that. 

16 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nothing wrong with left leaning people. I'm temperamentally on the left too. 

Nobody cares about left or right. Its the alt left that has taken over the scummary of the alt right.  Mindless poison, truly hateful scum.

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t think that’s true. Being straight up gay is against biology though. 

Nope.  You see gay in nature not bisexualism.  Cooke has a mental disorder. 

Edited by lostfool
15 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Nope.  You see gay in nature not bisexualism.  Cooke has a mental disorder. 

And... it’s a mutation in nature too? Lol we are a part of nature, so no shit. I don’t know. It is probably a fail safe mechanism for our species to stop replicating if needed, and it’s can probably be turned on/activated in anyone.. most likely triggered by environmental circumstances. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And... it’s a mutation in nature too? Lol we are a part of nature, so no shit. I don’t know. It is probably a fail safe mechanism for our species to stop replicating if needed, and it’s can probably be turned on/activated in anyone.. most likely triggered by environmental circumstances. 

You are probably right.   I was giving Cooke shit because he is bisexual but claims he is no bottom boy when we know he is :mj:

12 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother :smugd:

You missed the point where I agreed that Transgenderism is a disorder?.... I said I agree on that. 

Im asking you about Homosexuality.... saying you see animals be gay is like saying animals eat their young, eat shit, eat each other as a defense for being cannibalism.   Animals do it too so it must be ok :grimaceleft: