Transgenderism: A mental illness is not a civil right

23 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Its pretty weird how the left is pushing this to be considered normal. First they made homosexuality removed from the clinical disorder records and now this trans shit next.

Yup, same question im asking Cooke.  Homosexuality was listed as a clinical disorder for years up until recently. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a kid/teen should be forced to wait until 18 for a sex change.  whether i'm right or wrong is possibly debatable (since i don't have kids).  however, lots of young kids/teens struggle finding

Transgenderism does not exist outside of humans. I don't see dogs gnawing off their dicks to become females but I do see male dogs fucking eachother

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You missed the point where I agreed that Transgenderism is a disorder?.... I said I agree on that. 

Im asking you about Homosexuality.... saying you see animals be gay is like saying animals eat their young, eat shit, eat each other as a defense for being cannibalism.   Animals do it too so it must be ok :grimaceleft:

Homosexuality doesn't involve any kind of drug therapy or surgery. It's a sexual attraction. It's not really the same thing or even comparable to believing you were born the wrong sex.

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Homosexuality doesn't involve any kind of drug therapy or surgery. It's a sexual attraction. It's not really the same thing or even comparable to believing you were born the wrong sex.

again... you're not answering the question... instead you're comparing it to Transgenderism...which I already told you I agreed is a mental disorder. 

Homosexuality is considered a mental disorder in alot of the world.   It was also considered a mental disorder in the North Americas up until recently.   

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You missed the point where I agreed that Transgenderism is a disorder?.... I said I agree on that. 

Im asking you about Homosexuality.... saying you see animals be gay is like saying animals eat their young, eat shit, eat each other as a defense for being cannibalism.   Animals do it too so it must be ok :grimaceleft:

i don't know about you but my poop tastes great.

27 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Haha its exactly the same thing, many animals interbreed and mate with their siblings, does that mean its normal? Homosexuality is exactly that, a disorder, something that is biologically wrong in your mental/physcial state, you cant spin it any other way dude :)

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

again... you're not answering the question... instead you're comparing it to Transgenderism...which I already told you I agreed is a mental disorder. 

Homosexuality is considered a mental disorder in alot of the world.   It was also considered a mental disorder in the North Americas up until recently.   

its funny how hypocritical Cooke is here, " bu buh tras is disorder, but gay is not ;( ;( "

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Also everyone on earth is a little bit gay, from 1%-100% no one is 100% heterosexual. And this does not require cutting off boobs, balls, or dicks. 

You can have feminine traits in straigh males and vice versa with women, but that doesnt mean you are gay.

2 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Haha its exactly the same thing, many animals interbreed and mate with their siblings, does that mean its normal? Homosexuality is exactly that, a disorder, something that is biologically wrong in your mental/physcial state, you cant spin it any other way dude :)

I think cooke means homosexuality doesn't have to be over the top weird like mutilating your penis to make a vagina.

And he said it real nice and you reply with your low key hatred against gays with "I bet gay brothers fuck each other in the ass all day"

I said all these exact same things years ago and you banned me. While I don’t care what people do, wanting to be the other sex isn’t a “normal” characteristic of life. It just isn’t. It’s people wanting what they can’t have, and as mentioned earlier ITT, most will live to regret their decision. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yup, same question im asking Cooke.  Homosexuality was listed as a clinical disorder for years up until recently. 

It could be a disorder but as I said every human on some degree has attraction towards the same sex. I guess that makes us all have a mental disorder. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

I love how the GOP/Libertarians/Evangelicals all want limited government and are all about personal liberty but are the Party always pushing legislation telling people what to do with their own bodies. I can agree that getting it done before 18 shouldn’t be a thing. Hell the human mind isn’t completely developed until 25. But seriously guys, who cares? How many transgender people have negatively affected your way of life? I hate tribalism and I’ve been trying to tone it down but Jesus, the right always seems outraged at things that are so inconsequential to their everyday life. :cosby2:

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

I love how the GOP/Libertarians/Evangelicals all want limited government and are all about personal liberty but are the Party always pushing legislation telling people what to do with their own bodies. I can agree that getting it done before 18 shouldn’t be a thing. Hell the human mind isn’t completely developed until 25. But seriously guys, who cares? How many transgender people have negatively affected your way of life? I hate tribalism and I’ve been trying to tone it down but Jesus, the right always seems outraged at things that are so inconsequential to their everyday life. :cosby2:

Who are you talking to?

People should definitely care if their tax money is being used to pay for gender reassignment surgeries that are at the base cosmetic procedures and not for life threatening causes. That's how all this tranny stuff does end up affecting everyone.

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

People should definitely care if their tax money is being used to pay for gender reassignment surgeries that are at the base cosmetic procedures and not for life threatening causes. That's how all this tranny stuff does end up affecting everyone.

They are in British Columbia.