Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inner man-child. :holeup:

Wait, I gotta use o' simplar words.  

If you're reading this, I'm Jerry and I have already owned you. PROOF.  :holeup:

Breh, you sittin' down right now?  

OOOWNED.  :holeup:  I bet you can't-stand to be in my Magic Trick. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • NPC 2
18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inner man-child. :holeup:

Wait, I gotta use o' simplar words.  

If you're reading this, I'm Jerry and I have already owned you. PROOF.  :holeup:

Breh, you sittin' down right now?  

OOOWNED.  :holeup:  I bet you can't-stand to be in my Magic Trick. 

Classic jerry ramble! :D 

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

I love 

I caught him saying something dumb and called him out. now he wants to change the subject like I WOULDNT NOTICE. 

how 

This is where he starts giving himself away. Nobody's bigger cuck beta snowflakes than white men

jerry thinks

No, I KNOW you guys read my posts you made a thread just to imitate me did you really think I wouldn't notice?

audience

I don't need an audience to know that I owned you to the point that you changed the subject. Keep changing subjects like we won't notice

he's

And yet you post the same alt right talking points over and over again like here

Notice how I've proven you wrong logically? 

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.

It's like when a man slips on a bananna skin and lands on a dildo that penetrates his ass. Sure he can claim it was an accident BUT it was HE who left the bananana skin on the floor.

5 stars! :D 

I like how they're making threads about me because they can't touch my arguments. 

First they LIE, then they get called out, then they're ASS-BLASTED, then they make me the center of their world.

Right where I want to be.  :blessed: 

They thought it would work.  They were wrong.  DId he think we wouldn't notice???

Now watch them run away, yet again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I like how they're making threads about me because they can't touch my arguments. 

First they LIE, then they get called out, then they're ASS-BLASTED, then they make me the center of their world.

Right where I want to be.  :blessed: 

They thought it would work.  They were wrong.  DId he think we wouldn't notice???

Now watch them run away, yet again.

Dude you're missing all the ... ....... ... ........'s

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Dude you're missing all the ... ....... ... ........'s

He made one post in this thread and it's devoid of ellipses. :shrug:  

• Remij locked this topic