Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

Jerry asks for an example, then claims I restarted an old arguement, then proceeds Subject change #4:pffft:

No, I asked for proof that I said that.

Because I immediately began to question your claim.

60 days.................where did I talk about 60 days?  You a post of mine????

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

Subject change #5:whew:

I love that he ran away, yet again, from his own subject.

Look at the butthurt that has collected in this thread

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Jerry always needs to get the last word in because his ego is that fragile, not because he's playing mind games. LOL @ you stanning Jer. 

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Some night we should do shifts to see how long we can keep Jerry up. On Sidescrollers I kept him up until dawn one night arguing nonsense to see how far he'd go, and by the end he was so exhausted that his replies became really mild and short. All the attitude was drained out of them. 

I bet we could kill him from sleep deprivation. :biggrin:

I love that his first post wasn't effective enough, and he knew it, so he had to type a second post.

I like how they have accomplished me doing the very thing.........I always do almost every single day.. I have to say, that's a fantastic trap they've setup got me.

And now they are discussing being butthurt in SHIFTS:kaz::kaz::kaz: I hope they don't expect me to issue them Form 1099's for the upcoming tax season, this is a volunteer Butthurt Fire Dept. lol

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, I asked for proof that I said that.

Because I immediately began to question your claim.

60 days.................where did I talk about 60 days?  You a post of mine????

I love that he ran away, yet again, from his own subject.

Look at the butthurt that has collected in this thread

I love that his first post wasn't effective enough, and he knew it, so he had to type a second post.

I like how they have accomplished me doing the very thing.........I always do almost every single day.. I have to say, that's a fantastic trap they've setup got me.

And now they are discussing being butthurt in SHIFTS:kaz::kaz::kaz: I hope they don't expect me to issue them Form 1099's for the upcoming tax season, this is a volunteer Butthurt Fire Dept. lol

Did you claim the developer wasn’t talking about android getting it months after the iOS version released? Is months, as in plural, not mean 1+? I gave you 60 days, but nope, it’s now been since March and no android release in sight. 

So whAt did the dev mean? Or did I have to post the screenshot again? Oh wait.. here I will, 1D4ACE11-C387-4BC2-A543-3775A9342040.thumb.jpeg.e2d4cbe26c77b3a0cedf2917461e44b0.jpeg

*waits for another rehashed subject change*

23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Did you claim the developer wasn’t talking about android getting it months after the iOS version released? Is months, as in plural, not mean 1+? I gave you 60 days, but nope, it’s now been since March and no android release in sight. 

So whAt did the dev mean? Or did I have to post the screenshot again? Oh wait.. here I will, 1D4ACE11-C387-4BC2-A543-3775A9342040.thumb.jpeg.e2d4cbe26c77b3a0cedf2917461e44b0.jpeg

*waits for another rehashed subject change*

No..............you didn't "give me" 60 days.

You're claiming I made the claim of 60 days.

On 2018-12-23 at 1:43 PM, ghostz said:

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

Find a post where I make that claim..........or you have lost.:shrug:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No..............you didn't "give me" 60 days.

You're claiming I made the claim of 60 days.

Find a post where I make that claim..........or you have lost.:shrug:

You said months. What’s the minimum amount of days that is considered “months”? 

*watch all, Jerry knows answering this will admit he got raped, look for a quick and swift subject change 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

You said months. What’s the minimum amount of days that is considered “months”? 

*watch all, Jerry knows answering this will admit he got raped, look for a quick and swift subject change 

oh.................so i said "minimum" months????????????

find where I said the word minimum, or else you're going to lose a second argument.:shrug:

"60 days"............and "minimum". Go find it.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

oh.................so i said "minimum" months????????????

find where I said the word minimum, or else you're going to lose a second argument.:shrug:

"60 days"............and "minimum". Go find it.

No. You specifically said, “he DOESNT mean months”

but wait, it seems like he meant... JUST THAT! It’s been months, and STILL no Android release...hahahahhhahahah

”the final Android release”

STILL DOESNT EXIST :tom:

Edited by ghostz
19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No. You specifically said, “he DOESNT mean months”

but wait, it seems like he meant... JUST THAT! It’s been months, and STILL no Android release...hahahahhhahahah

”the final Android release”

STILL DOESNT EXIST :tom:

Just got busted trying to change the subject.

Ghostz..........I'm going to ask you again.

What........did........I..........claim?

Did I claim "60 days"...............or "minimum" months?

Last time..........show me my posts that prove what you just claimed.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just got busted trying to change the subject.

Ghostz..........I'm going to ask you again.

What........did........I..........claim?

Did I claim "60 days"...............or "minimum" months?

Last time..........show me my posts that prove what you just claimed.

There it is :D 

he won’t, no cant say it 

Edited by ghostz
13 hours ago, Saucer said:

Some night we should do shifts to see how long we can keep Jerry up. On Sidescrollers I kept him up until dawn one night arguing nonsense to see how far he'd go, and by the end he was so exhausted that his replies became really mild and short. All the attitude was drained out of them. 

I bet we could kill him from sleep deprivation. :biggrin:

If he had a job be would call off just to repeat the same thing 80 times :D

fucking idiot .

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

And now he's entered The Loop. In his own thread no less.

Guess he doesn't want to post like Jerry anymore.:blessed:

He actually thought it was released for android, lmao!!! 8 months later and you’re still in beta :mj:

android and jerry stay losing lmao

8 months :sabu:

more subject changes wont get that release date faster :juggle:

EFFA45CA-96F7-4B34-A1E7-8B59404AC757.thumb.jpeg.8819d25898d1bdded42c9879d748ea04.jpeg

108B7204-4CBA-4B42-BFD7-9FA9DC2F815C.thumb.jpeg.46740c22ed4434719b4c01df9d52f6be.jpeg

WHERES it AT? :D 

@Goukosan perhaps you’d like to tell me how you were proven right, Jerry seems to think y’all thought it would take 8+ months the WHOLE time. Did you guys know android support really sucked this bad? :juggle:

Edited by ghostz
7 hours ago, ghostz said:

He actually thought it was released for android, lmao!!! 8 months later and you’re still in beta :mj:

android and jerry stay losing lmao

8 months :sabu:

more subject changes wont get that release date faster :juggle:

EFFA45CA-96F7-4B34-A1E7-8B59404AC757.thumb.jpeg.8819d25898d1bdded42c9879d748ea04.jpeg

108B7204-4CBA-4B42-BFD7-9FA9DC2F815C.thumb.jpeg.46740c22ed4434719b4c01df9d52f6be.jpeg

WHERES it AT? :D 

@Goukosan perhaps you’d like to tell me how you were proven right, Jerry seems to think y’all thought it would take 8+ months the WHOLE time. Did you guys know android support really sucked this bad? :juggle:

Holy shjt, he got pissed off.

And @Remij_@Cookester15 it appears as if this has turned this into a "Post like its the Phone Thread"

Even ghostz decided to stop posting like me:blessed:

• Remij locked this topic