Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

I love how ghostz thinks he owned me with this thread........................................ When in reality, you are only feeding my own ego even MORE.

Better make more threads OBSESSING over me. 

.......................Thanks for playing. :trump:

Good enough? :D 

• Haha 2

The best thing about Jehurey is how you fire a brief comment at him about how PS4 is better than switch, then 15 pages later he's telling you that you're owned because he proved beyond any doubt that Ford makes better cars than Toyota, and you're like "wtf? :killzone: " And you start scrambling through the pages trying to find out at what point the argument drifted onto something else entirely.

Mindgames Jerry. 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, TLHBO said:

The best thing about Jehurey is how you fire a brief comment at him about how PS4 is better than switch, then 15 pages later he's telling you that you're owned because he proved beyond any doubt that Ford makes better cars than Toyota, and you're like "wtf? :killzone: " And you start scrambling through the pages trying to find out at what point the argument drifted onto something else entirely.

Mindgames Jerry. 

lol, you're saying that I veer conversations off-topic?:tom:

Well, I'm more interesting in your mind than I am in real life.:blessed:

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're boring as fuck in real life?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Dude, everyone knows that you do. It's common knowledge.

The way to play this is claim it's all mindgames. Own it.

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Dude, everyone knows that you do. It's common knowledge.

The way to play this is claim it's all mindgames. Own it.

sure, point out an example. post a thread where I do that?

or are you going to claim that to be a mind game?

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

sure, point out an example. post a thread where I do that?

or are you going to claim that to be a mind game?

Practically everyone you have argued with has said this to you at one point or another.

Why would I make it up? I'm not searching through all your old posts to fucking find one of your trademark 15 page arugments. Fuck outta here.

So yeah you can now address the audience, tell them I'm owned, making a reference to butts, throw in an analogy, and then shout "next".

Edited by TLHBO
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Practically everyone you have argued with has said this to you at one point or another.

Why would I make it up? I'm not searching through all your old posts to fucking find one of your trademark 15 page arugments. Fuck outta here.

So yeah you can now address the audience, tell them I'm owned, making a reference to butts, throw in an analogy, and then shout "next".

No. I actually made fun of rufflesselfpwndez in the election thread for three weeks for trying to run away from his own claim that he made, and I literally typed his claim for three stragith weeks while he tried to get away from it.

You see that...........that was an example. I named the person, and I named the thread.

Go ahead, post your example. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No. I actually made fun of rufflesselfpwndez in the election thread for three weeks for trying to run away from his own claim that he made, and I literally typed his claim for three stragith weeks while he tried to get away from it.

You see that...........that was an example. I named the person, and I named the thread.

Go ahead, post your example. I'll wait.

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

How did I change the subject???????????????:jasonj:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Another subject change, here we go :jasonj:

He doesn't know what to do now. LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

You claimed it would it be released within 60 days of iOS. Was it, Jerry? :tom5:

Asking it again............where............was.........the..........subject..............change.

And also.............was it me that claimed that?????

Find the post where I said that. lol

• Remij locked this topic