Post like Jerry thread

Just now, jehurey said:

Asking it again............where............was.........the..........subject..............change.

And also.............was it me that claimed that?????

Find the post where I said that. lol

Was it, Jerry? :tom5:

more subject changes Incoming, LMAO

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

220E4815-179B-49E2-BA8A-A0A0705C4D68.thumb.png.9371083c3900847e16958c1157828836.png

jerry, so what was the dev talking about? The final version of fortnite STILL isn’t release lmao!!!

Did you just try to CHANGE THE SUBJECT????????????????

:kaz:Where's the 60 days remark:kaz:

And now ghostz is saying "what was the dev talking about?"

60 days, ghostz.

Find the quote about 60 days. He already knows he messed up.:lawl:

He abandoned his entire argument, completely.:kaz:

He's saying I double post, because I made sure to post his claim that I said 60 days, just to ensure that he completely failed.

:blessed:best jerry thread ever............let's do it again on an annual basis!!!:blessed:

38 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If something is not months away, how many days until it arrives? According to jerry, it means 120+ days :tom:

will wait for the spin :kaz:

Is he now saying 120 days?

Where is S-I-X-T-Y days??????????

He's really butthurt about this. And he doesn't know what to do because he created this universe where I said something that I didn't. Poor guy.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you embarrassing yourself in a thread about me. that you created for me?

absolutely, its a perfect display.:blessed:

Jerry - if you say something is not “months” away, it means it’s under two months, generally 60 days. Or were you saying that indeed fortnite would NOT be released anytime after iOS? Either way, my overall point about android app support remains... iOS got the full version on like 4/10, android is STILL in beta. You lost, android lost, you’re embarrassing yourself with every post you make 

now do as the thread title says 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry - if you say something is not “months” away, it means it’s under two months, generally 60 days. Or were you saying that indeed fortnite would NOT be released anytime after iOS? Either way, my overall point about android app support remains... iOS got the full version on like 4/10, android is STILL in beta. You lost, android lost, you’re embarrassing yourself with every post you make 

now do as the thread title says 

:tom:oh my god......he's literally so butthurt that he's trying to reboot an entire argument from almost a year ago.:tom:

s

i

x

t

y

days.

where...........did..........i.............type..............that?  He made this entire thread to embarass himself.:lawl:

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:oh my god......he's literally so butthurt that he's trying to reboot an entire argument from almost a year ago.:tom:

s

i

x

t

y

days.

where...........did..........i.............type..............that?  He made this entire thread to embarass himself.:lawl:

Lmfao. Classic jerry. Asks for proof, then claims I’m restarting the arguement. Here we are folks! :D 

2 hours ago, kaz said:

jerry acting like jerry in a thread about jerry

Make a thread tryna mock Jerry.  Get locked on the Jerry-go-round. 

Jerry: 1 - Ghostz: 0

57 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Make a thread tryna mock Jerry.  Get locked on the Jerry-go-round. 

Jerry: 1 - Ghostz: 0

I made this thread because the other thread got locked, but the first wasn’t mine. I wanted to see jerry impressions, I got one. Ghostz: 1000, jerry: baited 

Edited by ghostz
  • Remij locked this topic