Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

I made this thread because the other thread got locked, but the first wasn’t mine. I wanted to see jerry impressions, I got one. Ghostz: 1000, jerry: baited 

Oh, so its Jerry: 2, Ghostz: 0

I never saw your first thread. lol

Good thing you caught me on this one.

What with me changing the subject:

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

Why in the world would I ask you to prove where I said anything about 60 days?:tom:This guy actually lost an OLD argument in his OWN thread. lol

On 2018-12-21 at 3:03 AM, TLHBO said:

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.

It's like when a man slips on a bananna skin and lands on a dildo that penetrates his ass. Sure he can claim it was an accident BUT it was HE who left the bananana skin on the floor.

You say he’s butt hurt but he isn’t. You sound like a fool. 

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so its Jerry: 2, Ghostz: 0

I never saw your first thread. lol

Good thing you caught me on this one.

What with me changing the subject:

Why in the world would I ask you to prove where I said anything about 60 days?:tom:This guy actually lost an OLD argument in his OWN thread. lol

I didn’t make the first thread, as I mentioned, lmao jerry stay self owning himself :tom:

13 hours ago, ghostz said:

I made this thread because the other thread got locked, but the first wasn’t mine. I wanted to see jerry impressions, I got one. Ghostz: 1000, jerry: baited 

"I kicked myself in the balls on purpose because I saw someone else try to do it!!!"

12 hours ago, ghostz said:

I didn’t make the first thread, as I mentioned, lmao jerry stay self owning himself :tom:

so you attempted something that was already a bad idea.

and you embarrassing yourself because you were so butthurt to bring up an old argument..................and you couldn't even get that right.:tom:

10 hours ago, McWicked said:

"I kicked myself in the balls on purpose because I saw someone else try to do it!!!"

i love how he knows that he failed, but he's trying so hard.

I also love his excuse..............he baited me into doing.........the same things I do everyday. That's an incredible accomplishment!:blessed:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I wonder if Ghost will troll Jerry into the wee hours of Xmas morning lol

I'll ban everyone of you fucks for a day so that you spend some time with your fams if that's what it takes :bena: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'll ban everyone of you fucks for a day so that you spend some time with your fams if that's what it takes :bena: 

Should close SW for Xmas.

That way people wont be LOLOLOL you posted on SW on CHRISTMAS (even tho they know that from browsing on Christmas :reg: )

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

That way people wont be LOLOLOL you posted on SW on CHRISTMAS (even tho they know that from browsing on Christmas :reg: )

I'll be laughing at the fact that this is the 8th year in a row you've had nothing but a Forza game under your tree :reg:

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Nah, I like checking in on my homies.  We should at least just chill the fuck out on Christmas Eve and Day with the constant back and forth arguing about stupid shit.  There's 363 other days in the year for that shit :leo: 

On 2018-12-24 at 6:56 AM, jehurey said:

Did you just try to CHANGE THE SUBJECT????????????????

:kaz:Where's the 60 days remark:kaz:

And now ghostz is saying "what was the dev talking about?"

60 days, ghostz.

Find the quote about 60 days. He already knows he messed up.:lawl:

Damn, this guy is the best at this

21 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I'll be laughing at the fact that this is the 8th year in a row you've had nothing but a Forza game under your tree :reg:

Laugh all you want. Im 40 hours deep into the real version of DQ :juggle: TCHBK

17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah, I like checking in on my homies.  We should at least just chill the fuck out on Christmas Eve and Day with the constant back and forth arguing about stupid shit.  There's 363 other days in the year for that shit :leo: 

No :smug: 

BUT, Jerry, I still want to know. Since the developer didn’t mean Android would get it months later, and well, they did... still not released, how do you make sense of your post? 

You cant :juggle: cling to your 60 days, but really, all I needed to give you was 30. You said it wouldn’t be released months later, 2 months is 60 days, and well we are now at 8 months and STILL no release .. LMAO! 

Bu buuuuu  

and now folks, we get the jerry go round. B)  

All Christmas long :juggle:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

BUT, Jerry, I still want to know. Since the developer didn’t mean Android would get it months later, and well, they did... still not released, how do you make sense of your post? 

You cant :juggle: cling to your 60 days, but really, all I needed to give you was 30. You said it wouldn’t be released months later, 2 months is 60 days, and well we are now at 8 months and STILL no release .. LMAO! 

Bu buuuuu  

and now folks, we get the jerry go round. B)  

All Christmas long :juggle:

This guy is LITERALLY butthurt and trying to restart an argument from almost a year ago

I don't need to cling to "my 60 days"......................because its not "my 60 days"

On 2018-12-23 at 1:43 PM, ghostz said:

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

Sweetie, you know you lost this, trying to move over to another subject isn't going to help you. :lawl:

Its almost as if he made a thread called "let's make fun of sandtraps LOL!!" and then he proceeds to fall into a sandtrap.:kaz::kaz::kaz:

On 2018-12-25 at 1:37 AM, jehurey said:

This guy is LITERALLY butthurt and trying to restart an argument from almost a year ago

I don't need to cling to "my 60 days"......................because its not "my 60 days"

Sweetie, you know you lost this, trying to move over to another subject isn't going to help you. :lawl:

Its almost as if he made a thread called "let's make fun of sandtraps LOL!!" and then he proceeds to fall into a sandtrap.:kaz::kaz::kaz:

Did it take longer than “months” to release on android?

well, then I won, and won big time. Remember when it released on beta (:D) and you downloaded it within minutes! Lmao you were so desperate :juggle:

this thread is beautiful :love:

10 hours ago, ghostz said:

Did it take longer than “months” to release on android?

well, then I won, and won big time. Remember when it released on beta (:D) and you downloaded it within minutes! Lmao you were so desperate :juggle:

this thread is beautiful :love:

LOL he doesn't know what to do but to just continue with his butthurt.

Its amazing :tom:

• Remij locked this topic