Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Subject change #2 :patrice:

LOL his new gimmick is not working....which is hilarious because he is admitting that he just abandoned his attempt at rebooting that Fortnite argument.:tom: In his own thread, no less.

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL his new gimmick is not working....which is hilarious because he is admitting that he just abandoned his attempt at rebooting that Fortnite argument.:tom: In his own thread, no less.

Was fortnite released on android months away from iOS?

wait, was fortnite released on android... EVER?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Was fortnite released on android months away from iOS?

wait, was fortnite released on android... EVER?

Hook, Line, and Sinkuh. That was easy. lol

I really don't understand why he wants to keep SHOWING ME how butthurt he is.:tom:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Subject change #3:lawl:

He also keeps trying a gimmick that isn't remotely working.  Which is funny because he tried changing his OWN subject.

On 2018-12-23 at 1:43 PM, ghostz said:

The time you claimed fortnite would be available in under 60 days on android following iOS release. 

Everytime.:tom:

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Does anyone seriously give a shit about Fortnite? :danylol:

He created this thread.....to RESTART an argument from about (?) 8 months, or 9 months ago in the phone thread.

Tell me that's NOT butthurt pouring out of his anus.

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

He created this thread.....to RESTART an argument from about (?) 8 months, or 9 months ago in the phone thread.

Tell me that's NOT butthurt pouring out of his anus.

Jerry asks for an example, then claims I restarted an old arguement, then proceeds Subject change #4:pffft:

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You know your life has taken a tragic turn when when you start white knighting for Jer. 

Now he's mad.  He thinks the leash he has on Ghostz is enough to pull him off the Jerry-Go-Round.  :tom: 

It's not gonna work. 

Now he's gonna change the subject AGAIN to try to deflect.  That won't work either, so he'll run away because he's too TAINT-CRANKY to stay on subject.  

I love how Ghostz-lite is absolutely SPHINCTER-GASHED that I pointed out that he's Ghostz little handmaid.  Now he's changed the subject YET AGAIN, just like I said he would, to me getting the last word in.

Now he doesn't know what to do, and he knows it.  Watch him change the subject YET AGAIN to try to deflect. :tom: 

Some night we should do shifts to see how long we can keep Jerry up. On Sidescrollers I kept him up until dawn one night arguing nonsense to see how far he'd go, and by the end he was so exhausted that his replies became really mild and short. All the attitude was drained out of them. 

I bet we could kill him from sleep deprivation. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Remij locked this topic