GRIS is already profitable

Steam Sales are anywhere from 50K - 100K, which is pretty good for 1 week and a game with as little marketing as this.  I'm sure it did pretty big numbers on Switch though.  What do you guys think it sold on Switch?

If you haven't bought or played it yet, I suggest you do.  It's a beautiful game.

With no official word on a potential Gris port to Xbox One or PS4, however, we’ll just have to say cross your fingers and wait and see. Who knows? We all might be able to get our hands on Gris in the near future on any platform of our choosing.
Read more at https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/471717-gris-multiplatform-release-xbox-one-ps4#bGiIcVvS2RpLCUh5.99

28 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

With no official word on a potential Gris port to Xbox One or PS4, however, we’ll just have to say cross your fingers and wait and see. Who knows? We all might be able to get our hands on Gris in the near future on any platform of our choosing.
Read more at https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/471717-gris-multiplatform-release-xbox-one-ps4#bGiIcVvS2RpLCUh5.99

6 hours ago, kaz said:

2w2XCGE.png

2w2XCGE.png

2w2XCGE.png

2w2XCGE.png

2w2XCGE.png

2w2XCGE.png

:|

:ben:

4 minutes ago, BLACKICE said:

Worth a download?  Looking for some smaller games to fill the 200GB memory card I bought for my wife's switch. 

it's a short game (3 hours). but damn, it has some of the best visual/audio design, along with some clever gameplay mechanics that actually take advantage of each theme. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1