Dragon Quest XI S : Switch Trailer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the console it's not going to be on.

true true. the Jap version also doesn't have a "attributes and status effects" section in the journey log, which is why daft charm and etc. confused the fuck out of me.   It also has this uh

Yea you're right.  A lot of handicaps are dumb.  Really no point to them.   I definitely enjoyed DQ11 more than FFXV, but I liked that game as well.   All I'm going to say is that

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Terrible trailer, no new content like characters or anything significant. 

Vague 2019 release date for Japan. Probably 2020 for the West. 

lmao for real lol? The sheep are hyping up this shit lol? We'll all be focusing on the new Xbox and PlayStation, technology, new games and IP's while they're focusing on the release of a "720P" version of this game that will have already of been out damn near two years lol.

:hest: fucking idiots

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

lmao for real lol? The sheep are hyping up this shit lol? We'll all be focusing on the new Xbox and PlayStation, technology, new games and IP's while they're focusing on the release of a "720P" version of this game that will have already of been out damn near two years lol.

:hest: fucking idiots

Game released Sept 2018 in the west 

Our 2019 doesn't revolve around this game because unlike Xbox1 we have real EXCLUSIVES. 

Matter of fact, Switch has more exclusive new games in 2019 than XB1 would have had in 6 years... sit the fuck down :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Terrible trailer, no new content like characters or anything significant. 

Vague 2019 release date for Japan. Probably 2020 for the West. 

Lmfao.   You're the clown who kept saying it would have been the 3DS version of DQXI but in HD.     You were so convinced too :mj:

Edited by Goukosan

I don't get what people are complaining about.  If that is indicative of gameplay, then it looks great.  Which I would expect because games with art styles translate better to switch than games focusing on raw power.

28 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I don't get what people are complaining about.  If that is indicative of gameplay, then it looks great.  Which I would expect because games with art styles translate better to switch than games focusing on raw power.

The character models look close to the PS4 versions. There will just be muddier textures. I already have the PS4 version so I won't get this, but it looks absolutely great .

Edited by Ike
28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It's actually the other way around. Just like Monster Hunter. Nintendo lost them after 3DS exclusivity. 

Dragon Quest began on Nintendo and is returning to Nintendo. 

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What does this have to do with anything. Final Fantasy began on NES and where is the main series now? Or Sonic began on Sega. And Monster Hunter began on PS2. Like what's the point of this arguement. 

He is referring to Bodycount'a Welcome Home Comment. 

You seem very upset that the Switch version is not the 3DS game like you claimed. 

13 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What does this have to do with anything. Final Fantasy began on NES and where is the main series now? Or Sonic began on Sega. And Monster Hunter began on PS2. Like what's the point of this arguement. 

are you completely missing the point or is this a bad dream? 

16 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

are you completely missing the point or is this a bad dream? 

Don't go too deep down that rabbit hole.  He tried to convince me that the Ark port that runs at like 200p was the absolutely best the Switch could do, even though there are multiple other open-world games on the system that look infinitely better.

I ended up just telling him he was right because it wasn't worth getting into a Jerry-styled round about.