Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Dragon Quest XI S : Switch Trailer.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop assessment of Switch 2019 is that it only has a mainline Pokémon RPG.... and anything below that standard is considered nothing. 

 

He then turns around lists indie games for Xbox1 :|

 

Lol

List some indie games for Switch in 2019, list something, list anything.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Crackdown 3, Ori Will of the Wisps and The Last Night.

Fire Emblem three houses. 

Luigi's Mansion 3

Yoshi

Pokémon RPG

Daemon X Machina

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Yokia watch 4

SMT V

Animal Crossing. 

My Friend Pedro 

NMH 

 

Potential 2019

Metroid Prime 4

Bayonetta 3

 

 

 

That's 13 exclusives off the top of my head 

Edited by Goukosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

The Japanese version has no voice acting in Japan on PS4. The English version is fully voice acted. Play the game first. 

I know this you fucking dumbshit kkkk.  We are asking about this version as their is dialogue in the commercial. That's precisely the point. :| god i fuckkkking hate confident dunce idiots like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I don't pay attention to the release calendar, then the games don't exist. :grimaceleft:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sheep can't even roman numeral, what the fuck is X1?

 

 

It's the console it's not going to be on. :haloben:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

It's the console it's not going to be on. :haloben:

I love how this works for the one or two off games on Switch but not the other way with the dozens and dozens of games not going to Switch

 

Dumbshits :roff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

List some indie games for Switch in 2019, list something, list anything.

 

58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Fire Emblem three houses. 

Luigi's Mansion 3

Yoshi

Pokémon RPG

Daemon X Machina

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Yokia watch 4

SMT V

Animal Crossing. 

My Friend Pedro 

NMH 

 

Potential 2019

Metroid Prime 4

Bayonetta 3

 

 

 

That's 13 exclusives off the top of my head 

:cmpunk1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.  There's no reason why everyone on this forum shouldn't be buying and playing this masterpiece now (when Switch version releases) :blessed: 

 

It's on sale on PSN and Steam and is definitely worth the buy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont overhype the experience guys. The game is awfully easy and plays itself. And tho it doesn't run out of small locales, it's not going to giant or wow you. It feels like rogue galaxy size, mazes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Dont overhype the experience guys. The game is awfully easy and plays itself. And tho it doesn't run out of small locales, it's not going to giant or wow you. It feels like rogue galaxy size, mazes. 

You're not anywhere near done the game... it gets harder.  And you can also choose Draconian Quest which makes the enemies tougher.

 

It's a great game, straight the fuck up.  Easily worth the asking price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're not anywhere near done the game... it gets harder.  And you can also choose Draconian Quest which makes the enemies tougher.

 

It's a great game, straight the fuck up.  Easily worth the asking price. 

My jap version doesn't have draconion mode. It has cute handicaps, but i don't understand if there's any rewards for it.  Looking forward to it ever opening up and offering some tough optional and mainline bosses, so no worries. Still happily playing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

My jap version doesn't have draconion mode. It has cute handicaps, but i don't understand if there's any rewards for it.  Looking forward to it ever opening up and offering some tough optional and mainline bosses, so no worries. Still happily playing it. 

Oh I see.  I forgot about that.  Most people wont be playing the Japanese version, so it's still a valid point :smug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll pick it up.  I always meant to play this series since DQ8 on PS2, but I didn't have much interest in the DS/3DS versions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh I see.  I forgot about that.  Most people wont be playing the Japanese version, so it's still a valid point :smug: 

true true. the Jap version also doesn't have a "attributes and status effects" section in the journey log, which is why daft charm and etc. confused the fuck out of me.

 

It also has this uh... "put in a spell/charm/passcode," thinger, (you can listen to different passcodes at each church), and it resets your save at that point, but with your gold halved and then your playtime-timer reset.  I really don't understand what the jappos wanted.

 

As for the handicapps, it's stuff like "can't run away from battle,"  "can't fix status effects," etc. etc.  What's the point??

 

I like the game, no doubt. It's been THE premium go-to-rpg for anyone this year.  TBH I enjoyed FFXV a little more. Just liked the chars a bit more.

I'm at the part where (is it cool to discuss story with you, safely?)

 

Met with the Gay Salad Dancer, and set up camp with boy-king's troops. About to kill the one-shot-killah of the valley thinger.  I still don't know if it's a dragon or what. I NEED MORE RECIPE BOOKS. But I don't want to cheat and look up where they are. So far in Hotto Steppe, I've only found ONE, and that was via a quest. Why are they so many f'ng books?  (don't tell me). And there was one book that said "Now the you have no business reading this."  I will come back to it 50 hours later and see what's up. 

:-*  still no boat. Still love forging. Happy i'm not too overwhelmed with items. I like the costume change-able items, and how not every item does so. Senya (Serena?) is staying in the slut outfit, because she's a hot slut. 

 

You're welcome to discuss any impressions about the story before these scenes.  

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×