What did you get? What did you get?!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got myself this.  

Lift up coffee table     New stereo with atmos support     65" OLED     powerplay mouse pad  

small random shit.  i don't like the gift part of xmas. 

Posted Images

Got a bunch of stuff but the highlight was definitely scoring a sweet turntable. Gotta start building the collection now...must be disciplined. Luckily I got a bunch of classics from my dad...Led Zeppelin IV, Dark Side of the Moon, some Elton, Bob Dylan, etc. 

Need to find a good place to buy some in Canada. 

I gave more than I got for.once. feels good.  I got enough cash to renew prime student, a 50 gift card to amazon, and a nice nautica outfit, and some deoderant spray. Also got a nice wedding band.ring, but more importantly, got to give out an even sweeter one. Some great great great sex too. Double digit orgasms and the fiercest squirts gushes. ^^ happy 018. 

2 hours ago, Casual said:

Got a bunch of stuff but the highlight was definitely scoring a sweet turntable. Gotta start building the collection now...must be disciplined. Luckily I got a bunch of classics from my dad...Led Zeppelin IV, Dark Side of the Moon, some Elton, Bob Dylan, etc. 

Need to find a good place to buy some in Canada. 

great start!

On 2018-12-26 at 4:04 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

I was making fun of you lol... Upstairs loft is an oxymoron lol.

how so? there are plenty of upstair lofts. i had one in the house i recently sold. 

Edited by -GD-
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

small random shit.  i don't like the gift part of xmas. 

Receiving things you're supposed to wear like jewelry, clothes and perfume are the worst imo. 9/10 they get it all wrong and will end up all butt-hurt if they never see you wearing their junk :tom: 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Receiving things you're supposed to wear like jewelry, clothes and perfume are the worst imo. 9/10 they get it all wrong and will end up all butt-hurt if they never see you wearing their junk :tom: 

:D so true!!!

46 minutes ago, kaz said:

sounds good to me.

It was good enough for me to be honest. I just wanted reactions lol

What is sad is that my roommates' family that live here in the same city can't be bothered to visit them even a moment or to call them and say "Merry Christmas".

Edited by roflpwnedz