ITT We give Deeno a Christmas Present: his first win, ever.

We all know Deeno's basically Nostra-dumbass.  Dude sets himself up for failure more than any other poster in SW history.  But this thread isn't about that.  This thread is about Deeno's first, official, no-bullshit win.

Earlier in the year I made a bet with Deeno that GTAV would be announced for Switch by the end of the year.  Looks like that's not gonna happen.  As a result, Deeno gets to choose my avatar, and since I'm not a little bitch like Slow Johnny, I'mma accept my ownage like a man.  Oh well, shit happens.:shrug:

Go ahead Deeno.  Post my new avatar.  You've earned it, bud.  Great job!

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Earlier in the year I made a bet with Deeno that GTAV would be announced for Switch by the end of the year.  Looks like that's not gonna happen. 

Being this delusional, sheepets everyone :mj:

12 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Being this delusional, sheepets everyone :mj:

Switch can run last-gen games and it's got multiple GaaS titles that are flourishing.  It was a pretty safe bet. :shrug:  

Just now, McWicked said:

Switch can run last-gen games and it's got multiple GaaS titles that are flourishing.  It was a pretty safe bet. :shrug:  

Safe bet only in the delulu sheep's mind tbh :Jeff: Everyone else that actually played GTAV, saw its file size and know about Rockstar and Nintendo's history together would just laugh at anyone making this bet.

Like we did :tom: 

Just now, bhytre said:

Safe bet only in the delulu sheep's mind tbh :Jeff: Everyone else that actually played GTAV, saw its file size and know about Rockstar and Nintendo's history together would just laugh at anyone making this bet.

They'd just require a download like every other game with a large file size.

28 minutes ago, bhytre said:

While I didn't partake in the bet.

Nintendo delayed the release of the 64GB carts...these carts were supposed to be available early 2018....not sure if its available as yet now that I think about it. 

But resetera insiders claim that was one of the Major reasons why certain huge (file size and AAA status wise) 3rd party games that are already up and running on the Switch were not released.......as yet. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

GOTY was a multi.... so PS4 and Xbox both won  the Award:|

He doesn't understand.  Lemcels have been deprived of exclusives for so long that they honestly don't know what they are anymore.  It's best to just pat them on the head, tell them they're a good boy, and let them chase that ball. :cruise: 

terrible damage control. 

I know you save memes and funny pictures but seriously a few words mean more than that. Noob. 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

TSHBR.. as usual.  Lemming won GOTY get over it.  Best version on X.  Why can't the other factions just come to terms with it that 2018 belongs to the Lemmings?

I play lemming games on my weak ass PC. Get fucked

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

terrible damage control. 

I know you save memes and funny pictures but seriously a few words mean more than that.

What?  I lost the bet.  Nothing to damage control.

27 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What?  I lost the bet.  Nothing to damage control.

wtf you talking about I might be drunk but I still understand that dildo is damage controlling. :D  fuck off asshole