Red pill is real/accurate

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you, son.

Lol Ike makes his girlfriend bark then stands outside and protests for her LOL

Your girlfriend is retarded. And so are you.   

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's misogynistic bullshit that likes to blame women for literally anything.

Didn't you just say your GF wears a dog collar while blowing you off? :D Come on, Ike. 

Next you respond:

"But women are complex individuals with their own desires and individuality!"

That liberal humanist bullshit is a destructive ideology for so many young men today. SO MANY.  

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Didn't you just say your GF wears a dog collar while blowing you off? :D Come on, Ike. 

Next you respond:

That liberal humanist bullshit is a destructive ideology for so many young men today. SO MANY.  

There's a difference between the bedroom and real life and consent, respect, and communication are all paramount to a great relationship including sex. 

Seriously man, are you trying to suggest that women aren't individuals and are just here to appease the sexual desires of men? :|

Just now, Ike said:

There's a difference between the bedroom and real life and consent, respect, and communication are all paramount to a great relationship including sex. 

Seriously man, are you trying to suggest that women aren't individuals and are just here to appease the sexual desires of men? :|

I'm saying that WOMEN THEMSELVES don't see themselves as individuals. They essentially see themselves as objects to be dominated by masculine or superior men. This fact has been hidden in modern society. And this is all redpill is saying. In contrast, the bluepill believes women are complex individuals, each with unique turn ons and turn offs and all that butterfly/candy shit. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I'm saying that WOMEN THEMSELVES don't see themselves as individuals. They essentially see themselves as objects to be dominated by masculine or superior men. This fact has been hidden in modern society. And this is all redpill is saying. In contrast, the bluepill believes women are complex individuals, each with unique turn ons and turn offs and all that butterfly/candy shit. 

:|

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

He also went through a divorce iirc. 

He's not clued in to feminine nature. 

Bu bu it's ok to demoralize her and treat her like a wild animal in the bedroom ....pa pa please gib her a 70 cents raise to make as much as me :(

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Bu bu it's ok to demoralize her and treat her like a wild animal in the bedroom ....pa pa please gib her a 70 cents raise to make as much as me :(

bu bu it's a consenting relationship between two adultzz :tear2:

You know what scientific psychological studies revealed as womens #1 fantasy of all time?

Being raped. (srs). 

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Next you respond:

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

What the fuck is this babble?

Men and women are simultaneously a mix of individuals and members of a larger collective. 

Female mate selection is largely based on selecting the most competent, healthiest and strongest men that can propogate the best genes. But they're also free to think individually and override their baser impulses. 

You can make the same argument about men, most men fall in line comfortably in a heirarchy of dominance with one alpha chimp leading the pack. We're also more attracted to dumb prettier women than smarter less attractive ones. Doesn't mean we are also not individuals who can override those impulses 

Sexuality is another topic altogether that you clearly have no understanding of. And like someone else pointed out you're clearly having trouble separating what happens in the bedroom with the rest of life. Female rape fantasies don't equate to pathology any more than male foot fetishes do. 

I thought red pill meant conservative ideology not this retarded blue balls logic. 

Edited by Vini

I'm Harvey Wikestein in the bedroom but outside I would never grab her pussy :(

ike has anamalistic thoughts about his girl and she apparently enjoys it ....but I wonder to keep a balance of power if Ike takes that strap :)

Equal Opportunity Rape Fantasy it's OK!

Just now, Ike said:

Women won't sleep with me and it's their fault. Maybe if I act more like a dick they'll totally want to suck my dick. :cry:

Except it's not a joke. Nor is it complaining. It's a mating strategy that ACTUALLY works 

If you want a girl, be an asshole towards her. 

50 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's misogynistic bullshit that likes to blame women for literally anything.

Sounds like you haven't actually watched it but only read a synopsis by someone who affirms your views on the subject.