PERSONA 5R Announcement incoming, SWITCH gets another AAA banger

Just now, Bodycount N said:

Real Gamer Editions matter.

Hopefully the improved, complete, real edition is only for switch, much like DQ11S. :glad: 

You sound like a PC gamer

"If I hold out for years I may get this better version of this game that is new and can be played now elsewhere"

lol go suck a dick :hest:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You sound like a PC gamer

"If I hold out for years I may get this better version of this game that is new and can be played now elsewhere"

lol go suck a dick :hest:

big difference, noone cares when PC gets a year late pity port with nothing added but some gay gfx options. :cruise: 

When something like DQ11S, Persona 3 FES, RE4 PS2, etc come out? Watch the value of the incomplete versions. Content is king. DQ11 on PS4 will be worth a quarter. RE4 cube looked better but was missing <5 hours worth of content, that one became a coaster. You can't give Persona 3 vanilla away for 2.99 but you can get FES for full price, still. :rofl:

When extra content gets added it's one of the biggest ownages possible in SW. It literally rips $60 out of the pocket of the beta tester's hands.

between DQ11S and P5:R, Nintendo's essentially bitch slapped $120 out of cows hands. :rofl: 

Big difference? There's barely distinction except the psychotic levels you take things to. Do you really think that Mario Kart 8: Deluxe and Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze for Switch are some dramatic departure over the games on Wii U? Of course not, it's menial additional content that if it were not even there not a soul would give a shit.

So if no one cares about PC then how is it in the least bit a slight against Xbox? Your logical coherence is all over the place.

You're actually stupid.

4 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

big difference, noone cares when PC gets a year late pity port with nothing added but some gay gfx options. :cruise: 

When something like DQ11S, Persona 3 FES, RE4 PS2, etc come out? Watch the value of the incomplete versions. Content is king. DQ11 on PS4 will be worth a quarter. RE4 cube looked better but was missing <5 hours worth of content, that one became a coaster. You can't give Persona 3 vanilla away for 2.99 but you can get FES for full price, still. :rofl:

When extra content gets added it's one of the biggest ownages possible in SW. It literally rips $60 out of the pocket of the beta tester's hands.

between DQ11S and P5:R, Nintendo's essentially bitch slapped $120 out of cows hands. :rofl: 

Lol? I spent 107 hours in DQXI and 110 hours in P5 and I ain't going back to these games regardless of a dozen additional hours of new content. :D I had enough of both. Especially not to play some inferior handheld port.

Persona 5 will be 3 years old by then.

It's like when games get DLC almost years after launch, it's hard to give a shit. Hell most GOTY edition I had, I usually beat the main game and move on. As most games overstays their welcome, hell, I thought P5 could have ended sooner.

It's really not as ownage as you'd want it to be. Not from the perspective of someone who already beat both games anyway.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

120 hours lol. What the fuck were they thinking. 

Doubt the length of a game affects purchasing habits of handheld gamers.  Pokemon can attest to that.