Narcos Mexico is the best one yet

34 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That’s what I hear. Haven’t watched after the 2nd season, do I need to even catch up? Same show or is it an entirely new series?

No you don't need to but watch it anyways because it's great. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

That’s what I hear. Haven’t watched after the 2nd season, do I need to even catch up? Same show or is it an entirely new series?

It's  a parallel series, but there is some crossover which is great if you've seen the original Narcos; however, you can certainly start with Narcos Mexico - and it's not going to be like you're dropping in a standard series in its 4th season.

• Thanks 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

Still need to finish S3 of Narcos. Pretty amazed that I keep hearing that the non Escobar seasons are even better than the first 2

I think seasons 1 and 2 have higher highs, but season 3 is just so consistently great. Jorge is also the best character in the show. :dreamy:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Still need to finish S3 of Narcos. Pretty amazed that I keep hearing that the non Escobar seasons are even better than the first 2

New season takes place during the same timeline as the first season but in Mexico. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im about to start the 5th episode and im not feeling it at all. In fact its a downright slog at times. The pacing is all over the place and the characters aren't as interesting as the ones in the original show.

I can see what you mean but it's so different I didn't bother comparing it to the original. Episode 5 might change your perspective of the whole thing. There's a scene with amazing dialogue you'll know which one. 

I like all the characters though

Stick with it lemme know what you think when you're done. The finale was crazy

Edited by Vini