No manspreading in Madrid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find it even more funny that theses words were even invented. by angry women nonetheless lol. Mansplaining and spreading, male gaze (lol).....

Jerry sounds like an effeminate male.  Nothing wrong with that bro, it's just that the real men are talking now so hush.

I knocked a lady once for womanspreading and she tried to fake an injury and report me to the cops lol. a black cop later on said someone spoke in my honor.  She never got in trouble.  lmfao fuck that

well, i imagine that they are showing the seat besides the person to imply to not spread your legs in front of the space of other seats.

let me clink the link

The new signs are a call for riders to "remember the need to maintain civic behavior and to respect the space of everyone on board," the announcement read.

Translation: You are allowed to take up one seat and one seat only.

Yup. the message, at least from the transit system, is strictly regarding the issue of taking up space on a public subway.

Y'know, the first that comes to mind when I see guys who are taking offense, and are somehow threatened by this is that they are failing at the concept of being an adult man.

There's a word for this.

Edited by jehurey
23 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I should be able to let my balls hang as low as I want.  Fuck outta here jerry. :D 

LOL the fact that you immediately try to respond like as if you're a man is quite telling.

You ask too much of the Earth's gravity. :tom:

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL the fact that you immediately try to respond like as if you're a man is quite telling.

You ask too much of the Earth's gravity. :tom:

I really don't care.  I just find it funny that other people make a big deal out of spreading.  I say let the offended confront the offender in that case.  If the person offended is too chicken to to confront the offender then the offender automatically wins the extra leg room.  It's just the rules bro.

58 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

I really don't care.  I just find it funny that other people make a big deal out of spreading.  I say let the offended confront the offender in that case.  If the person offended is too chicken to to confront the offender then the offender automatically wins the extra leg room.  It's just the rules bro.

You just made a big deal about a fucking subway sign.

And modern-day incels like you are the definition of cowards. Who are you to judge others on that subject?

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

I find it even more funny that theses words were even invented. by angry women nonetheless lol. Mansplaining and spreading, male gaze (lol).....

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Saucer said:

Jerry thinks if he's doctrinaire PC, he'll increase his odds of being first in line for UBI

His brother prays he's right. 

wow, that's alot of jerry fanfic tied together into one post.

that took alot of bitter resentment and cumulation of time to put all that together. LOL

This is prejudiced against men.   We have equipment between our legs and the public transit systems doesn't want to accommodate us.  I mean shit, do they expect a full grown man to fit into one of those seats without having to spread his legs a little bit?  Would they not have fucking wheelchair accessibility?  What about men with ball and dicks between our legs?  Is it our fault that we have genitalia that get in the way while sitting on seats designed for teen aged female models?  I say we start a petition.  This is more of a human rights issue for men.   Yet feminist women and men apparently (ahem, Jehuray), still want to point the finger at men.  Jerry is either a post op tranny or never road on public transit. 

Edited by S#$@%^i
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

Whining thread?  Whining thread.

WHAAAAAA WHY CAN'T I MANSPREAD?!?! :tear2: 

shut up stephanie. go get discriminated somewhere else

I agree the term man spreading is stupid and that men need extra space. 

But in this specific scenario it doesn't talk about man spreading.   It says passengers should only take up the ONE SEAT they paid for. 

You guys seriously have a persecution complex. 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree the term man spreading is stupid and that men need extra space. 

But in this specific scenario it doesn't talk about man spreading.   It says passengers should only take up the ONE SEAT they paid for. 

You guys seriously have a persecution complex. 

The title of the article is called.

'No manspreading': Madrid adds a no-nonsense sign to its public transit vehicles.

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

The title of the article is called.

'No manspreading': Madrid adds a no-nonsense sign to its public transit vehicles.

new signs are a call for riders to "remember the need to maintain civic behavior and to respect the space of everyone on board," theannouncement read.