No manspreading in Madrid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find it even more funny that theses words were even invented. by angry women nonetheless lol. Mansplaining and spreading, male gaze (lol).....

Jerry sounds like an effeminate male.  Nothing wrong with that bro, it's just that the real men are talking now so hush.

I knocked a lady once for womanspreading and she tried to fake an injury and report me to the cops lol. a black cop later on said someone spoke in my honor.  She never got in trouble.  lmfao fuck that

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The signs are for all passengers to use one seat. 

how about the ladies with the strollers taking up 3-4 seats in the bus during rush hour?  Can't they do their shit during off peak times? lol

So you're gonna give shit to the dude for manspreading but a woman and a stroller taking up part of the front of the bus is okay?

Edited by S#$@%^i

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

new signs are a call for riders to "remember the need to maintain civic behavior and to respect the space of everyone on board," theannouncement read.

But for many decades there was no issue?  What has changed? :wonder:  Either people did it decades ago and kept their mouths shut or men's balls have recently gotten bigger.

Edited by S#$@%^i
2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I knocked a lady once for womanspreading and she tried to fake an injury and report me to the cops lol. a black cop later on said someone spoke in my honor.  She never got in trouble.  lmfao fuck that shit. 

and then you woke up with a boner

Men's hips are also shaped differently than the ladies.  Our feet and legs tend to be separated while it is common to see a woman standing with her feet close together.  It's a natural position for them and to sit with legs closed is much easier for them than it is for us.  So to insist that a man sit there like a woman with his legs closed is a stupid fucking request.  If anyone ever approached me irl I would probably tell them to eat shit.   Mind your business assholes. :D 

9 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Men's hips are also shaped differently than the ladies.  Our feet and legs tend to be separated while it is common to see a woman standing with her feet close together.  It's a natural position for them and to sit with legs closed is much easier for them than it is for us.  So to insist that a man sit there like a woman with his legs closed is a stupid fucking request.  If anyone ever approached me irl I would probably tell them to eat shit.   Mind your business assholes. :D 

but nobody does because nobody cares about your balls

oh my god, there are people still complaining about this.

"bu-buh what about baby strollers?!"

You are basically saying that you have no adductor muscles, or you're too fat in your belly and thighs that it literally pushes your legs out. lol

Please don't tell me you say this shit out loud in public places, right?:drake:

2 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

how about the ladies with the strollers taking up 3-4 seats in the bus during rush hour?  Can't they do their shit during off peak times? lol

So you're gonna give shit to the dude for manspreading but a woman and a stroller taking up part of the front of the bus is okay?

the strollers should be folded and not taking up 3 seats...they should also not be doing that

what don't you understand? lthe sign is talking to all passengera

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

oh my god, there are people still complaining about this.

"bu-buh what about baby strollers?!"

You are basically saying that you have no adductor muscles, or you're too fat in your belly and thighs that it literally pushes your legs out. lol

Please don't tell me you say this shit out loud in public places, right?:drake:

lol.. I'm not fat but this PC hypocrite thinks it's okay to make fun of fat people?  Hmm what happened to being self righteous and accepting everyone?  Show some sympathy for others he says... squeeze your knees together he says..... But what about the fat people's plight?  Will there soon be a grand uprising for the fat people and your comments quoted above about your disdain for fat people will possibly become inappropriate?  You do know that some fat people have glandular issues correct?  It's an actual medical diagnosis.  You're using the word fat like calling special needs people a "retard"?  Shut the fuck up. :D 

1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

thinks it's okay to make fun of fat people? 

[hates SJWs and feminists and their political correctness]

[also thinks that acting like those very same people is the best strategy in an argument]

:tom: I swear, I didn't make him type that.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[also thinks that acting like those very same people is the best strategy in an argument]

Nice comeback.. you got nothing.  Turn and walk away now and I won't embarrass you any further.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lemming:

What are we even arguing about here?  Whether or not manspreading is okay?  So please, let me know if you are for or against manspreading and why?  If you don't care then why the fuck are you in my thread.  You piece of shit.

Edited by S#$@%^i
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

This thread is about him being unable to keep his legs closed. :cruise: 

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

This thread is about him being unable to keep his legs closed. :cruise: 

So you think that this no manspreading sign should be put in every bus and subway on the planet?  Please explain why this is necessary?  If you can't then I'll appreciate if you get your ass out of this thread.

Edited by S#$@%^i