Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

I started in October, doing keto. After I got fat adapted about 6 weeks in I started doing 48 hour fasts. 

Eventually I started knocking off 7 day fasts.

I was planning to lose 14 kilos, but now hit a weird benchmark. Minus 15 kilos and I still have gut fat to lose. 

I eat 1 kilo of bacon (3 pounds) with 300 grams of butter. Half a kilo of cheese with 300 grams of mayo (That's a pound of mayo BTW). The weight is still evaporating. 

Apparently I will stop losing weight at about 13 percent body fat, which requires a total of about 21 kilos of fat to lose total. 

I'm a bit confused actually that's basically 5 kilos a month. I'm also knocking back Diet Coca Cola Lime down by 3 big bottles a day. 

Edited by Team 2019
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Your eating habit is trash tbh, that's like half a jar of mayo lmao and bacon is full of salt :laff: 

Props on the weight loss, get some muscles now or you'll look like a twig

On keto your kidneys flush out salt. You need to increase salt intake. 

I eat three teaspoons of salt on top of the salt in my food, also bought Salt Lite a replacement which is pure pottasium. I also knock back 2 teaspoons of that. 

Edited by Team 2019
6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What can be more tasty than fatty meats, butter, cheese, expensive red fish meat, nuts? On top of that keto encourages higher salt consumption. 

Half a kilo of cheese with 300 grams of mayo

...and a stick of butter as dessert