Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

those are DRINKS, which I agree with. Even Coke Zero is bad due to the weird side-effects from aspartame or sucralose. 

actual diet food is actually healthy. If you know how to read nutrition labels, it's all easy. 

It's not just the drinks.  When manufactures remove fat from say cookies, and label its fat free, the lack of flavour is compensated with less healthy ingredients like sugar.  Again I'm not saying that everything is a scam.  But like you say, you really need to read into these products, because so many of them are full of shit.

Most health experts would rather you skip the fat free gimmick stuff and opt for whole foods such as healthy fats or nuts.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

It's not just the drinks.  When manufactures remove fat from say cookies, and label its fat free, the lack of flavour is compensated with less healthy ingredients like sugar.  Again I'm not saying that everything is a scam.  But like you say, you really need to read into these products, because so many of them are full of shit.

Most health experts would rather you skip the fat free gimmick stuff and opt for whole foods such as healthy fats or nuts.

I don't know where you shop, but I don't really see scenarios where diet cookies instead have a bunch of sugar to compensate. 

Usually I see the opposite - the sugar is like 10g for diet, and 30g for non-diet. Which is a massive difference. 

Also, fat isn't really too important in diets. The most important things are 1) calories, and 2) sugar.                            

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I don't know where you shop, but I don't really see scenarios where diet cookies instead have a bunch of sugar to compensate. 

Usually I see the opposite - the sugar is like 10g for diet, and 30g for non-diet. Which is a massive difference. 

Interesting. I suppose I've seen quite enough of my example, but I'm kinda curious to take a better look next time at the grocery store.

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

What exactly would be unhealthy about it? Just the simple fact it has no calcium? 

No the fact that it's empty calories with zero nutrients. Same as the white bread bagel. 

You consumed an X amount of calories with nothing in them and literally would get more vitonutrions from a bite of liver. 

Edited by Team 2019
6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No the fact that it's empty calories with zero nutrients. Same as the white bread bagel. 

You consumed an X amount of calories with nothing in them and literally would get more vitonutrions from a bite of liver. 

If you really want vitamins, why wouldn't you just take a vitamin supplement?

let me guess, it's "unnatural" but Chernobyl meat isn't :D 

Sorry if eating a bunch of empty calories with no nutrients, getting a super fast Insulin and sugar spike from a processed white bread bagel, then crawling till your next sugar hit of pasta with "non processed" fat free pasta sauce doesn't sound very compelling. Then taking a vitamin supplement with terrible bioabsorbption. 

Edited by Team 2019

I could never give up pasta.  I tried to do a low LOW carb diet last year just to see how it would effect me and i've never felt more terrible in a two week period.  Might have needed more time to adjust but I just wasn't willing to live like that -I value my mental health too. 

Just have to continue to manage my portions. I make it homemade quite often as well.

5 minutes ago, Boss said:

I could never give up pasta.  I tried to do a low LOW carb diet last year just to see how it would effect me and i've never felt more terrible in a two week period.  Might have needed more time to adjust but I just wasn't willing to live like that -I value my mental health too. 

Just have to continue to manage my portions. I make it homemade quite often as well.

Keto =/= low carb. 

Low carb is just exactly that, low carb. Ketosis is a metabolic state. You can even achieve ketosis on a vegan keto diet, but Veganism is a terrible nutrient deficient diet. Vegan keto even more inane.