Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

Just now, Team 2019 said:

It's way better than fucking corn syrup sugar they have in standard coca cola. 

Well, while it won't make you fatter but it'll probably give you cancer. Aspartame is a proven cancerous agent.

But I smoke like one pack of cigarettes a day. So fuck cancer. 

Fried chicken is not very good though, the flour absorbs a lot of the frying oil. But that's what makes it so tasty. :aitch:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Well, while it won't make you fatter but it'll probably give you cancer. Aspartame is a proven cancerous agent.

But I smoke like one pack of cigarettes a day. So fuck cancer. 

Fried chicken is not very good though, the flour absorbs a lot of the frying oil. But that's what makes it so tasty. :aitch:

Dont worry sugar will make you pre diabetic that kills everything from your Insulin resistance, cardiovascular system, to even your freaking joints. 

Just being overweight is and feels disgusting. I don't know what kind of coping mechanism obese people have built in to let themselves get so huge and be ok with it, it's awful.

Snacks and junk food also taste disgusting after you haven't eaten them for a while. Had some crisps and cookies the other day and was asking myself why I even bothered. The processed garbage is not even that tasty and only feels good for a few seconds.

Actually sitting at the table hungry after working hard all day and not eating snacks feels so much better when you eat your meal.

Say no to Amerifat cuisine.

7 hours ago, bhytre said:

Snacks and junk food also taste disgusting after you haven't eaten them for a while. Had some crisps and cookies the other day and was asking myself why I even bothered. The processed garbage is not even that tasty and only feels good for a few seconds.

So true. Bland ass frozen pizzas, chips, candies or whatever junk you get at a convenience store are disgusting crap for people with no taste. :pffft:

Trying to recap what I ate yesterday. It kinda helps me get back on track.

Breakfast

Two boar sausages, black coffee, an apple.

Lunch

Chicken parmigiano. Sliced chicken breasts coated with breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt, pepper. Cooked in a frying pan with butter.

Snack

Icelandic style yogurt (high protein) mixed with natural peanut butter (only contains one ingredient; peanuts)

Supper

Chicken wings with celery sticks.

Today

Breakfast (I wasn't hungry much)

Apple with peanut butter

Lunch

T-bone steak with pan fried mushrooms with parsley.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Trying to recap what I ate yesterday. It kinda helps me get back on track.

Breakfast

Two boar sausages, black coffee, an apple.

Lunch

Chicken parmigiano. Sliced chicken breasts coated with breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt, pepper. Cooked in a frying pan with butter.

Snack

Icelandic style yogurt (high protein) mixed with natural peanut butter (only contains one ingredient; peanuts)

Supper

Chicken wings with celery sticks.

Today

Breakfast (I wasn't hungry much)

Apple with peanut butter

Lunch

T-bone steak with pan fried mushrooms with parsley.

Try not to snack, it raises your Insulin and prevents fat burning and promotes storage. 

Better to eat 3000 calories in a 2 hour window once, than 2000 over 6 meals. You'll also feel less hungry without the sugar spikes. Try that. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Try not to snack, it raises your Insulin and prevents fat burning and promotes storage. 

Better to eat 3000 calories in a 2 hour window once, than 2000 over 6 meals. You'll also feel less hungry without the sugar spikes. Try that. 

I was hungry, didn't eat enough for lunch. I listen to my body. I eat 3 meals and correct my hunger with a snack if needed. No way I'm eating all my calories in one meal. I don't do the 6 meals thing since it's unnecessary, the high fat high protein diet keep me satiated more than enough most of the time.

I barely eat sugar at all, I got a bit of sugar with a fruit during morning and a bit out of my yogurt during the afternoon because it's sweetened (dgaf), my goal is not to cut my carbs to 0, but to keep it extremely low, I still lose a ton of weight that way.

And diet cokes are a god send.

I always crave sweet drinks, I used to drink like 2 liters of fruit juice a day. I'm avoided liquid calories altogether. So mostly just water, coffee and the occasional diet coke.

18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And diet cokes are a god send.

I always crave sweet drinks, I used to drink like 2 liters of fruit juice a day. I'm avoided liquid calories altogether. So mostly just water, coffee and the occasional diet coke.

Diet cokes are one of the worst things you can touch. 

Yes, they are 0 calories. But the side-effects are that they increase appetite and trigger your body to store more fat from whatever you eat.  

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes, they are 0 calories. But the side-effects are that they increase appetite and trigger your body to store more fat from whatever you eat.  

Not true. Only regular drinks that actually contains sugar or any other real sweetener is going to have that effect, fruit juice as well, even the good stuff. If it doesn't change your insulin level it can't have a fattening effect like you describe and doesn't affect my hunger. To the body it's shit water, with a little bit of sodium and chemicals. What we perceive as sweet in a diet coke is a trick signal to the brain. It's not actually sweet.

21 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You're suggesting people drink juices. Which are 1000x worse. Sugar water. Better to drink flavoured water even if it's still shit. 

Edited by Team 2019