Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Carbs may equal sugar but there are different types of sugar that effect your body differently 

Like I said, the main difference comes from the speed of absorption, not so much it's healthfulness properties like you find in different kind of fat from omega 3/6 to a saturated fat.

Sugar is just sugar. 

Edited by Ramza
Just now, ghostz said:

The only thing that matters for losing weight is to burn more calories than you intake. Literally a fact 

He's so clueless that he said I was in the 1950s for thinking that :tom: 

you can LITERALLY eat McDonalds all day. If you burn more than you take in, you will lose weight. 

There was a fit runner in a documentary who did nothing but eat big macs all day for 30 years. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The only thing that matters for losing weight is to burn more calories than you intake. Literally a fact 

A heavy meat diet like he's doing actually makes this easy. 

You'll generally gain way more calories from gains. 

20 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Carbohydrates aren't sugar you low IQ cunt. :mickeyj: Or else they would be called "sugar" and not "carbohydrates." 

Carbohydrates take the form of either sugars or starches (“complex carbohydrates”); but, a starch is simply a long chain of sugar molecules strung together, so they both end up as the same thing once they enter your blood stream (the only difference is that you need digestive enzymes to break up a starch).

Fucking dumb ass acting arrogant and knowledgeable :lul:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Like I said, the main difference comes from the speed of absorption, not so much it's healthfulness properties like you find in different kind of fat from omega 3/6 to a saturated fat.

Sugar is just sugar. 

The absorption speed is the difference between the three types (fats/proteins/carbs) to diminish the sigificance of how quickly it is absorbed is bizarre 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd love to see him bring this shit over to the bodybuilding forums, they would tear his ass up

LOL oh yeah. although, you do get some keto/IF rejects there too. at least i can understand the hormonal benefits of IF (more cons than pros imo, though). 

Just now, ghostz said:

The absorption speed is the difference between the three types (fats/proteins/carbs) to diminish the sigificance of how quickly it is absorbed is bizarre 

Fat digests slower than even the most fiber foods in existence. And doesn't spike INSULIN. The main fat preserving and fat burning hormone. 

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

If you have a choice.

1000 calories of high fiber food, or 1000 calories of pure fat. The fat will keep you fuller by 3x longer than the high fiber food. Especially since fat doesn't spike Insulin. 

And second, since fat does not spike Insulin, you can eat MORE calories. 

Stick with that diet for a year and we will see who looks better after it 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

If you have a choice.

1000 calories of high fiber food, or 1000 calories of pure fat. The fat will keep you fuller by 3x longer than the high fiber food. Especially since fat doesn't spike Insulin. 

And second, since fat does not spike Insulin, you can eat MORE calories. 

This is proof you have no clue about anything. 

Scientific studies empirically show that fat has LEAST effect on feeling full, than even PROTEINS ! let alone fiber ! 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53550/

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

As soon as you see Poitras, Voidler, and Aza on one side of a debate

and Deeno, me, and ghostz on the other side. 

you don't even have to know what the debate's about, to know who won. :tom: 

Lol, when you side with the ''but you only have to spent more calories than you eat'' side of arguments when talking deeper dietary facts, you know you're on the losing side of the debate.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

LOL oh yeah. although, you do get some keto/IF rejects there too. at least i can understand the hormonal benefits of IF (more cons than pros imo, though). 

IF and keto are a match made in heaven though. Keto makes you burn fat effectively and lowers Insulin. And IF has the same goal prevent Insulin spikes so you burn fat. They are two sides of the same coin. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

This is proof you have no clue about anything. 

Scientific studies empirically show that fat has LEAST effect on feeling full, than even PROTEINS ! let alone fiber ! 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK53550/

:D Fats usually come attached to animal proteins... genius. No one is arguing about taking a spoon of olive oil and shit.

Although I think I've seen Aza says he eat butter? Lmfao.