lmfao beta libcuck wage slave loses it when customer walks into store wearing MAGA hat

3 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Man I remember when I was a kid.  My mom used to buy the bagged milk.  When the bag was low I used to put the tip directly in to my mouth and pretend I was suckling from a cows teat. 

I do this now at 34 lmao

and I'll start at a full bag idgaf

Edited by Boss
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ms8nar5Yw The absolute state of America  Deeno was that you? Stop bothering Mcwicked 

why are WHITE whiteknighting for RACISM when it's not? How much of a CUCK do you have to be? 

We should have have MCGA hats in Canada. Make Canada great again.     Oh wait, we were never great. Sorry. 

Progs have lost the plot and are going full authoritarian. When's the last time a clerk had a meltdown over someone wearing a Che or Castro t-shirt into their store?

Communism beat Nazism in the Murder Olympics by a country mile, but Trump's so far outside the Overton Window that REEEEEEEEE! is a reasonable response to someone wearing a MAGA t-shirt?

Edited by Saucer