Why do I see lgbtq people using the hammer and sickle logo?

Because Marx wrote about class warfare, which is appealing to LGBT people because they're treated as lower class regardless of their affiliation.  Unfortunately you get a whole bunch of misinformed angry people who think going full communism is going to sole all of their problems despite the only "successful" communism country being...China?  Even then they have to embrace capitalistic ideas and a whole lot of slave labor, so i don't even know if they qualify anymore.

20 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Because Marx wrote about class warfare, which is appealing to LGBT people because they're treated as lower class regardless of their affiliation.  Unfortunately you get a whole bunch of misinformed angry people who think going full communism is going to sole all of their problems despite the only "successful" communism country being...China?  Even then they have to embrace capitalistic ideas and a whole lot of slave labor, so i don't even know if they qualify anymore.

China went from a complete shithole, when the budget of Hong Kong was bigger than all of China to the highest GDP country though. I don't think that's one country to use as a marker, there are far worse example. 

21 minutes ago, McWicked said:

There has been no successful communist country, they all fail miserably and millions die either of starvation or brutal dictatorship. Humans do not naturally have the mindset to behave well in a non hierarchical system. Someone will always take advantage of a communist society and it falls apart.