Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a gay shirt just for Mala. 

I look forward to seeing aza’s shredded pics 

yet Aza says you're wrong about nutrition and he's right

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

pistols are hard af. Dragon pistols in particular seem impossible for any normal human being to pull off.

I sure as hell can’t do them. I’m working my way back to pistols. Right now, I do shrimp squats, assisted pistols, and deep static lunges (much harder than they sound) 

Edited by -GD-
38 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Lol no clue. It’s all good 

Dude is mad jelly. Motherfucker is always talking shit about you whenever one of your pics gets good reception. Motherfucker needs to get over his ugliness. 

11 hours ago, -GD- said:

Do upper twice a week; lower twice a week. The other 3 days are for rest. 

For upper, 

do 5 sets of a variation of a push up. Once you can do 20 reps, progress to the next variation.

Do 5 sets of a variation of a pull up. Again, once you can 20 reps, progress to the next variation. 

i like to do sets like this: push/pull/push/pull/push/pull/push/pull/push/pull

you can easily do this in 30 min,  and every muscle will get hit. Contrary to what broscience suggests,  push ups (especially archers) can build a big chest. I rarely bench. I do very advanced push ups instead. 

———

for lower

i would suggest getting some free weights and do weighted lunges, along with single leg glute hamstring bridges. 

If you don’t want to buy weights, check out this progression guide for legs. When you can do a perfect pistol, you have hit god mode.

5 sets of 20? That's IT?  Am I counting wrong?  I can probably do 20 reps of all of those things. 

I'm guessing you mean do the hardest variation for each set, for a rep of 20.  But at most I'm just doing 1 arm 1 leg push ups, for 5 sets of 20 each?

(so only 100 push-ups all together for the day)???

that's not a lot. I know when I do push-ups, I'll usually do 3 sets of 40-50, 30-ish, then 20-ish.   Maybe I'll try 5 sets, of HARDER varianted push-ups.

I'll add dips. I hate dips, but I see jumping negative ones for starters. 

I wonder if my push-up form sucks.  

Don't contrary broscience me. 

A push up and a pull up?  

Edited by kokujin
45 minutes ago, kokujin said:

5 sets of 20? That's IT?  Am I counting wrong?  I can probably do 20 reps of all of those things. 

I'm guessing you mean do the hardest variation for each set, for a rep of 20.  But at most I'm just doing 1 arm 1 leg push ups, for 5 sets of 20 each?

(so only 100 push-ups all together for the day)???

that's not a lot. I know when I do push-ups, I'll usually do 3 sets of 40-50, 30-ish, then 20-ish.   Maybe I'll try 5 sets, of HARDER varianted push-ups.

I'll add dips. I hate dips, but I see jumping negative ones for starters. 

I wonder if my push-up form sucks.  

Don't contrary broscience me. 

A push up and a pull up?  

If you can do 100 1 arm push ups, then you are a god. 

Im gonna be controversial here and say that body building and weight lighting in general just don't seem useful at all. I see guys in my class with huge arms but they struggle to get up walls, taking even longer than i do with my skinny arms. Whats the point of all that added muscle when you still lack the basic strength to do things that would actually prove useful in the real world?

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im gonna be controversial here and say that body building and weight lighting in general just don't seem useful at all. I see guys in my class with huge arms but they struggle to get up walls, taking even longer than i do with my skinny arms. Whats the point of all that added muscle when you still lack the basic strength to do things that would actually prove useful in the real world?

Body builders are useless fucks.

They are all roided fat fucks that struggle to unzip their pants and pull their tiny weiners to piss.

Now the real athletes are all slim and fit.

They are the real ones that train.

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

If you can do 100 1 arm push ups, then you are a god. 

I don't think I can do the 1 arms. probably 2 sets of 20. Maybe my form for push ups ain't the best (because they seem easy to pump out). I use dumbells on the ground. I can probably do 60 push ups on my first set, regular style. 

I'll try to fux with doing HARDER push ups, slowly, and I suppose 100 is a good goal.  

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, seriously how do you have that shadow below your hair?

Do you smear shoe polish around your face?

I think it’s the stupid filters some of these women use. They overly smooth images. So no clue bro.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I think a balance of weight training and calisthenics is the perfect mix. If you can squat 300+, but still do pistols..or if you t-bar 200+ and do perfect deadhang pull ups..you are going to look pretty awesome, and be quite athletic.