Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a gay shirt just for Mala. 

I look forward to seeing aza’s shredded pics 

yet Aza says you're wrong about nutrition and he's right

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ghostz has a good build. I don’t get the hate. 

he's not bad. He's not as great as he let off. At that angle, I can pull off the same look trust, and I don't think I have a great build at all. 

I was hating on him looking really young and pasty. Which, is actually a compliment. It's just weird cuz he's posted here longer than he looks. 

Edited by kokujin
Just now, Ramza said:

qhostz looks huge. 

And Kokujin was a scrawny malnourished motherfucker last-time I saw him. Don't judge.

ghosts doesn't look huge. I have a similar build esp for my height. You can say that bullshit about being thin all you want.  

35 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he's not bad. He's not as great as he let off. At that angle, I can pull off the same look trust, and I don't think I have a great build at all. my gf likes the fuck out of it, and after lifting and eating, I'm passable to where I'm not embaressed and that's all I care for at the moment. 

I was hating on him looking really young and pasty. Which, is actually a compliment. It's just weird cuz he's posted here longer than he looks. 

Mid 30s but feel better than ever 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

ghosts doesn't look huge. I have a similar build esp for my height. You can say that bullshit about being thin all you want.  

You looked like a twig, that was years ago. Like a very long time ago. And you had crazy afro hair. 

where's your pic RAMZA?  :D

go fuck yourself. I eat a bunch of o' food and lifted weights. Now I'm worthy.  Hey other men.  Swing your penis at me. Ok buddy. Whatever you derive your worth from. I eat as much as I want, and lift when I want. I'm glad my hair offends you too, queereyeforstraight guy. 

the real reason Ramza is who he is:  ;) 

RamzaToday 12:13 PM

so i was waiting for this girl last night to come to my place and fuck, she calls me and she's like ''I'm not gonna come tonight but know that I love you''

Edited by kokujin
44 minutes ago, kokujin said:

where's your pic RAMZA?  :D

go fuck yourself. I eat a bunch of o' food and lifted weights. Now I'm worthy.  Hey other men.  Swing your penis at me. Ok buddy. Whatever you derive your worth from. I eat as much as I want, and lift when I want. I'm glad my hair offends you too, queereyeforstraight guy. 

This guy. :cruise:

I didn't even want to insult you, or anything. And here you are, throwing a temper tantrum. Cuz I said you looked frail on some old pic and you had crazy hair. Oh the drama.

Cry me a river.