Ok, the 2019 fitness thread. Post pics/goals/current (future) programs

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i do static ones, slow and controlled, with a second hold at the bottom. i find they hit my quads better than squats. 

That’s more or less how I do all workouts now. Form over weight for sure. Not only do I feel a better workout, the muscles respond more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a gay shirt just for Mala. 

I look forward to seeing aza’s shredded pics 

yet Aza says you're wrong about nutrition and he's right

Posted Images

Cureently 189lbs (fat)

want to be 170lbs (not fat for me).

19lbs, 6 months. I will be leaving for Japan in April most likely, means I have 6 months to not be fat anymore. :monkas:

Apparently it's brutal there if you're fat. Plus you have to go see a doctor as part of your job, if you're a native japanese and fat you get fined over there lmao

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Cureently 189lbs (fat)

want to be 170lbs (not fat for me).

19lbs, 6 months. I will be leaving for Japan in April most likely, means I have 6 months to not be fat anymore. :monkas:

Apparently it's brutal there if you're fat. Plus you have to go see a doctor as part of your job, if you're a native japanese and fat you get fined over there lmao

Exercise is a small part of losing weight. What you eat will determine how quickly you achieve your goal. 

look up micros/macros and calculate your weight intake. You could lose that in 2-3 weeks if you wanted to and changed up your diet and added some targeted exercises/cardio. 

If you go the cardio route, I really encourage using the stair master over the treadmill to shed calories 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Exercise is a small part of losing weight. What you eat will determine how quickly you achieve your goal. 

look up micros/macros and calculate your weight intake. You could lose that in 2-3 weeks if you wanted to and changed up your diet and added some targeted exercises/cardio. 

If you go the cardio route, I really encourage using the stair master over the treadmill to shed calories 

yup. reduced caloric intake and hiit will go a long way for him. insanity 30 max is a great program for people who want to shed fat fast.