Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

Ok, the 2019 fitness thread. Post pics/goals/current (future) programs

Recommended Posts

I currently eat whatever I want. If I get too bulky, I drop 500 calories. If I get too lean, I add 500. 

 

I currently do a upper/lower/rest/repeat cycle, so everything gets hit twice a week (4 to 5 days of training a week). I do 0 cardio, but I do lots of antagonistic supersets, with minimal breaks, to keep the heart rate elevated. I eat 150 -175 grams of protein a day. The rest is fat/carbs. I eat chocolate bars and pizza, if I want. I just don’t overindulge. 

 

My goals: cut up more. 

A379DE0F-8552-424F-A2AE-806B2459C6C8.png

FE18EE7A-DD0C-425E-A13A-FBEC8798A0AD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the shirt says “first I game, then I adult” lol

 

ironically, I haven’t game’d much. 

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

future program: stop drinking. i really need to get back in shape. a bag of beer cans ripped on the street and i hate to kick a few cans off the street so the cars can keep going. 

 

the only thing i cared about was that one fucking can that a tiny hole in the middle. I could feel the "wtf clear the street cunt"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m gonna try to focus on going to more parkour classes. I’ve mostly gone 2 times a week since I started 6 months ago and i’d like to up that to 3-4. I’m also going to complement that with more body weight exercises like squats, pull ups, chin ups, wall dips, and push ups. 

 

I’d like to try and shape my body but I think I’m destined to always be skinny fat with noticeable man boobs. I’ve had them since puberty and I don’t think it’s possible to get rid of them, outside of surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I eat whatever I want, my diet is a mix of just about everything, I don't work out but I'm physically active as a part of my work. I guess my goal would be to actually work out, build my chest and bulk up a bit. @-GD- I still do not understand how we weigh the same, maybe I have higher bone density?

 

bpk87pe.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my arms got bigger this year. and I can bench my weight. So that's a very good plus. With dumbells, I can do about 40-50 push-ups with good energy.  For a 5-8 guy, I'm not shabby.  I would love to have 15 more lbs of weight,

but eating round-the-clock is too much work. Now I just eat and lift a day prior to going out, and I'm fine. I know around Thanksgiving I filled up, and that only took 3 days of good food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I eat whatever I want, my diet is a mix of just about everything, I don't work out but I'm physically active as a part of my work. I guess my goal would be to actually work out, build my chest and bulk up a bit. @-GD- I still do not understand how we weigh the same, maybe I have higher bone density?

 

bpk87pe.jpg

You could do some push ups in the morning. It's great for developing pecs. 

 

Or just get a bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

breh breh has no tone. push ups would be a waste right now. He should do pull-ups, curls, squats, and eat more food. Push ups for tiring himself out, but more effective when he gets a bigger diet and bulk on his manlet chest imo.  He has the gamecube of chests.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

breh breh has no tone. push ups would be a waste right now. He should do pull-ups, curls, squats, and eat more food. Push ups for tiring himself out, but more effective when he gets a bigger diet and bulk on his manlet chest imo.  He has the gamecube of chests.  

How are push ups a waste of time? If you're light, just do more, or harder type of push ups, one arm, etc. 

 

His body is fine besides his flat chest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I eat whatever I want, my diet is a mix of just about everything, I don't work out but I'm physically active as a part of my work. I guess my goal would be to actually work out, build my chest and bulk up a bit. @-GD- I still do not understand how we weigh the same, maybe I have higher bone density?

 

bpk87pe.jpg

I now weigh 180. But I’m 5’11” 

aren’t you 6+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I'm 5' 10.5" and 176

 

So there's not that much difference so all I can think of are bones.

Hmm yeah possibly. I have a friend who looks even bigger than me, and we are the same weight and height. 

Edited by -GD-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

How are push ups a waste of time? If you're light, just do more, or harder type of push ups, one arm, etc. 

 

His body is fine besides his flat chest. 

imo, he needs more fat muscles on his chest first. That will come with diet and body urging him to eat more as other parts of his body get bigger. He has nice arms.  My chest didn't really develope till much later as well.

Just flabbing on fitness opinion. GD can confirm or deny if any of it is truth. Most of us just think we know the differences, but everybodies body is different, and I wonder if 'body type' is truly the flexxar to decide most things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

imo, he needs more fat muscles on his chest first. That will come with diet and body urging him to eat more as other parts of his body get bigger. He has nice arms.  My chest didn't really develope till much later as well.

Just flabbing on fitness opinion. GD can confirm or deny if any of it is truth. Most of us just think we know the differences, but everybodies body is different, and I wonder if 'body type' is truly the flexxar to decide most things. 

That's been one of the biggest issues and deterrents for me, a total lack of direction to take. What to eat, what to do, how much of it I should be doing so in general I just wrote it all off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×