Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a gay shirt just for Mala. 

I look forward to seeing aza’s shredded pics 

yet Aza says you're wrong about nutrition and he's right

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Aza lost 40 pounds (or so he claims) without ever going to the gym. This isn't a douchebag chest/arms contest, you faggots.

Yeah, let's just take Aza's COMPLETELY unsubstantiated claims seriously because he said it. :mickeyj: Poitr-ARSE logic at its finest. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yeah, let's just take Aza's COMPLETELY unsubstantiated claims seriously because he said it. :mickeyj: Poitr-ARSE logic at its finest. 

I did imply that the only evidence of that came from him, did I not? Looks like your high IQ wasn't good enough for basic English reading comprehension.

And it's besides the point I was trying to make. Good job, mate. You have 0 counter argumentations. 

19 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Aza losing 40 pounds on a diet of bacon, mayo, butter, meat, and "a minimum of 3 giant diet coca colas a day" (by his own claim) is SIDE-SPLITTINGLY HILARIOUS :mickeyj: It never happened - I promise you. 

I lost 20 pounds on a primary meat based diet this summer with no serious physical activities. I'm inclined to believe him. Once your glycogen levels drops to a new low, you keep losing weight (a lot of water mass too) at a really nice pace without any efforts. 

My diet was superior though. I avoided excess calories like mayo and butter. I mostly used mustard as seasoning since it barely packs any calories. I avoided processed meat too if I could. To me that's just low quality proteins.

Still, I believe him, especially if he was very overweight, it would be easy to drop at least 20 pounds or more.