Find me a couple white people dancing that really truly looks like black people doin' it.

:D because this ain't it. 

/closer... and this is with the HUGE influence of all teens including white urbanited whites learning the 3-4 trendy dance moves of the last 2 years.  Crank dat, milly dance, and that stupid backpack thing. 

THAT IS WITH.  And she fucking still swings and hunges like a ballarena.  Her flausay- pausay is meth-head mexicano at best.  But damn this shit's like lmfao.  #stillsowhite

17 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Stop being racist against whites. lol

eh if you read the OP you'd see I'm actually an anthropoligist of race and social order, as well as a chemistro of biology and childhood adaptation.  Her moves... are white LMFAO. She def. learned that twirling with her arms up like a hoolah hoop was cool from her gymnist mom friends.  That wern't learned at no tapeeka house.  

I'm actually pretty interested in race and white people and shit. I DO think, because of so different upbringing, there is something inherently awkward about white folk trying to do hip hop.  That you'd have to take a white chic and her mom and her grandmother then plant them in the ghetto, then shield her from watching saved by the bell, and make her mallotta in the winters for it to finally happen (a white kid who can dance the hippity hop).

I am ON the search, for the one whitey or 3 that makes me believe the difference between us is just melanin.  I have yet to see it.  You gottaa admit, you have tooo. (I'm talking about dancing and imitating hip hop or black culture).

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:sabu:

1.  god you are so white and confused you think that's hip hop. 

you're dumb as shit. Not only that, that's contemporary.  white folk can do contemporary.

And, any extra swag michael may have, is probably because he's fucking blaaack. 

again, re-start at point one and leave this thread.   This may all sound racist or silly or casua to you, but that's cuz you're an actual fucking nimbicile and haven't done the real research care or observance that I have.  to a fucking idiot a telescope looks like a dildo with glass. As will anything I write to you. 

20 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

His upper body still moves a little theatrical and Caucasiansiously, or technically sound but missing the seasoning.  

He's real thin tho so it gives that look, but imo his shoulders need a little more rise and OOMPH, even if that isn't (the right way to do) the move. You'll notice the brotha next to him naturally shows it.

Now, the kids HIP GYRATIONS and lower body swag, as well as rythem n comfort/confidence is ON POINT.  I wanted to hold and hug the tiny dough juggaboo myself too.  His hip sways are actually (imo) very black, authentic, not awkward, etc. 

The dance itself isn't entirely hood... but go white boy.. shed some theatrics and your geralt ways, and you will be the future.

*also, already aware this GROUP breeds lots of white and non black dancers.  I was hoping not, but i knew folks would release youtube vids of these dance nerds.  There'd a famous 16 yr old white chic too, that I already seen and critiqued that I hoped no one would post. 

Edited by kokujin
20 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Same exact thing. Arms and shoulders a bit low and too tight. Her gay back up dancer to her left had the bounce, tho we all sure she danced the entire thing more technically correct.

I feel like a black girl, would of added a booty TWERK, specially in them sweats and fe hur swagger.  And truly i do see a lack of oomph in the arms and shoulders in a lot of white dancers.  Technical over mugen champloo soul.  I'm not fucking lol.

She did good with the dance tho. More impressed by 7 year olds hip gyrates, as that is originally his dancing soul, and it wad actually cute. (And not colored or 'white' imo). 

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I seriously think you just see white people doing this type of dancing and it looks out of place, not that they're worse dancers or their form is any different it just looks out of place for our race. 

that is possible too, but then,  OP happens. I spent a lot more time staring at it before. A couple years back.  There is some truth to it though.  Hip Hop SWAGGER is an uphill battle for white people.  And, I don't know if a part of me is racist, biased, or scientifically wrong to say it can't be covethed by a white person 100%. Or it's awfully impossible.

I obv def consider your hypothesis.  I don't think it's ALL that. (lol it could be all that).  I do think they're some truth to the shoulders and arms bit. To the capricious confidence bit. Generally, HOT cultures are going to breed such a person. 

And the music is already SO infused to being black, there's almost pressure (there is, source: I'm black) to have rythm and soul and confidence in these areas. A lot of black folk learn how to fake it early on,

And I think that transfers a lot in these dances.

Edited by kokujin
22 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Why is there so much anti white racism from minorities these days?

not sure. it's allowed. jealousy. rashness.

as for this thread, i'm 4real trying to find white dancers who don't appear so.  It's a phenonmena like a blue moon.