Next 3 months decide if PS5 is 2019

20 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Never gonna happen.. Cows will be stuck on 1080p graphics for another years at least.  I know you guys want 4k but just keep waiting.. Sorry cows.

Not sorry; :D 

It has nothing to do with resolution. PSVR2, PlayStation Tablet, new games etc. 

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It has nothing to do with resolution. PSVR2, PlayStation Tablet, new games etc. 

300 hours of Sea of Thieves at 4K and sleep inducing Red Dead Redemption 2 at 4K. rofl, what else could you possibly want?

We've seen the end of PS4's Sony investments game wise. What we have now is final, and known. 

The big question and advantage is the massive amount of money Sony is going to throw to push the PS5 game wise. 

These idiots are talking about resolutions. All the first party games that are coming to PS4 are announced, that's it no new ones are coming. 

Edited by Team 2019
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Team 2019 said:

New VR controllers alone would be a game changer. 

The PS moves/camera are fucking trash, so yes. The out of sync issues are really getting on my nerves. 

And they lack analog sticks.  

11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

500 can't be excluded. But I think it would be a mistake on their part. 

why would you want a 400 dollar ps5 this year? Itll probably be a maybe 60fps XBX

With Sony skipping E3 it's either holiday 2019 or March 2020.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think it would be best for preparation as well in terms of games and system software.

2021 is completely off the table for both. 

Power isn't an issue with mid gen refreshes for both anyways, they'll always rather fresh hardware. 

I'm of a very Conservative opinion. The consoles need to be as cheap as possible, throw whatever you can afford into a 400 box. Get the price down ASAP. Give a mid gen refresh so they don't feel too dated in front of PC gaming. 

Focus on games. Get as many consoles in the hands of gamers. It's been like this for generations, and I think it's the way to go. Not everyone agrees, but that's my take.