Dragons Quest 11 is the best JRPG ever

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

You'll understand when you get a life. :roff: 

Like yours ? Where I stalk another man obsessively on the internet , claim you have no time to play games ? 

ROFL 

McThinksHesSmart lmao 

I've never seen somebody self own themselves so many times on one page 

Edited by Jon2B
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To think Johnny could have been having these types of experiences all generation if he just wasn't a lemming.  

I guess I'll be one of the last lemmings on here. 

btw ive had steam since my 5770

30 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Like yours ? Where I stalk another man obsessively on the internet 

Like that one time you kept begging for pictures of my wife, then got mad and started calling me sister fucker?

:rawf: 

EDIT: Since we've come full circle to the very reason why you're called Slow Johnny, for upteenth time, @lynux3 is the one that posted your picture.  Not me.  One day you're going to understand that.

BWAAAA HA HA No you won't. :roff: 

Edited by McWicked
53 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Like that one time you kept begging for pictures of my wife, then got mad and started calling me sister fucker?

:rawf: 

EDIT: Since we've come full circle to the very reason why you're called Slow Johnny, for upteenth time, @lynux3 is the one that posted your picture.  Not me.  One day you're going to understand that.

BWAAAA HA HA No you won't. :roff: 

I was referring to you stalking and harrassing Dyno for hours a day but you have no time to play games so you support the console that you admit has no games , because your life is that important :D

McThinksHesSmart LMAO 

i forgot all about you fucking your sister but good to know you'll always remember googling my pictures :D

my lifestyle guyz 

rofl

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I was referring to you stalking and harrassing Dyno for hours a day :tear2: 

Oh shit, Slow Johnny's jealous! :roff: :roff: :roff: 

@DynamiteCop! get in here, Deeno.  Slow Johnny's just upped your status to Mr. Steal-Yo-Sheep. :roff: 

8 hours ago, kokujin said:

I actually don't like it. Gonna be uber honest. I just got to the boat-town. Lvl 15 characters. I think I put 30-40 hours in already though.  I leave it on at night sometimes, so it reads 50 hours. 

Im at 43 hours and my characters are 35 to 38. 

46 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Im at 43 hours and my characters are 35 to 38. 

I def should have trudged further. Haven't faught anything huge yet.  The early scorpian boss, where you're helping king-boy, was able to one-shot a character of my with a crit hit. But other than that, I've been okay.

please don't mention bosses before that scene. And I personally will stop mentioning bosses after level 20 or so. I'm really early. Most people here talked about getting a Ship. So, once I'm there, I'm off the grid of talking about the game.