It looks like The Last Night is at least a 2020 game now

Fuck... These guys have had some serious problems politically, financially and legally. I hope it all gets sorted. ResetEra and the SJW's are trying to destroy them, their publisher walked because they're pussified cucks, it's turning into a massive shitshow and it's a shame because it looks incredible.

ezgif-1-c47729a38559.gif

ezgif-1-a05d0a9e28d0.gif

beXlMtr.png

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ResetEra and the SJW's are trying to destroy them, their publisher walked because they're pussified cucks, it's turning into a massive shitshow and it's a shame because it looks incredible.

What happened? 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

What happened? 

Apparently some people on the left with industry influence are trying to get the guy blackballed because of his political views or rather political centric themes in his game. They managed to get his publisher to drop him if that gives you some sort of inclination as to the type of people coming after him. They're making his life a living hell, it's all ResetEra hive mind psychotics yet again trying to destroy another developer, their work and their life.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Apparently some people on the left with industry influence are trying to get the guy blackballed because of his political views or rather political centric themes in his game. They managed to get his publisher to drop him if that gives you some sort of inclination as to the type of people coming after him. They're making his life a living hell.

What are those so offensive political views and themes? Let me guess, he's a fucking Nazi isn't he?

Just now, Ramza said:

What are those so offensive political views and themes? Let me guess, he's a fucking Nazi isn't he?

They're trying to paint him as one, he said he believes in egalitarianism and not feminism (third wave), I mean because it's not feminism anymore. His game exists in a society where third wave feminism and progressivism took hold and became our future reality.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Apparently some people on the left with industry influence are trying to get the guy blackballed because of his political views or rather political centric themes in his game. They managed to get his publisher to drop him if that gives you some sort of inclination as to the type of people coming after him. They're making his life a living hell, it's all ResetEra hive mind psychotics yet again trying to destroy another developer, their work and their life.

link? 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're trying to paint him as one, he said he believes in egalitarianism and not feminism (third wave), I mean because it's not feminism anymore. His game exists in a society where third wave feminism and progressivism took hold and became our future reality.

So let me get this straight, his crimes against humanity are believing in true equality and not modern feminism, while creating a work of FICTION about a dystopian left wing future.

The fourth Reich is here.  :kaz:  Quick, let's ruin these guys careers and lively hood for wrong political beliefs. :pavarotti:

Man, fuck these people. I'm so sick of this shit.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

So let me get this straight, his crimes against humanity are believing in true equality and not modern feminism, while creating a work of FICTION about a dystopian left wing future.

The fourth Reich is here.  :kaz:  Quick, let's ruin these guys careers and lively hood for wrong political beliefs. :pavarotti:

Yes, more or less that's exactly what it is. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wait to Trump wins again , the meltdown that they created and are too dumb to see it haha

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I was asking for links that back up your theory for the REASONS for the delay and or legal issues. 

You posted links that say it was delayed and a reset era thread about some posters having issues with him and his views. 

But.... nothing you posted so far links the two.

This post somes it up well. 

"Local redditor has a cow and starts making assumptions based on circumstantial evidence, film at 11.

The game will come when it comes. Might as well wait patiently rather than tilting at windmills." 

Edited by Goukosan

SO let me get this straight:

-The developer claims that Resetera people caused his funding to be stopped?

-He claims that developers working at AAA formed an "activist group" to stop his funding.

-He can't NAME those people (even though he's an independent developer)

And the people at neogaf (which Dynocrap happens to be posting in that thread) are saying that the reason why can't "reveal" stuff is probably because his lawyers are recommending that he not talk about it.

And those guys at neogaf are eating it up, wholesale. And look who's eating it up here in this forum.:reg:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ResetEra and the SJW's are trying to destroy them, their publisher walked because they're pussified cucks, it's turning into a massive shitshow and it's a shame because it looks incredible.

You think Era has the pull to get a game cancelled?  'Cause that worked so goddamned well for Kingdom Come Deliverance? 

Goddamn, Deeno. :drake: 

Just now, McWicked said:

You think Era has the pull to get a game cancelled?  'Cause that worked so goddamned well for Kingdom Come Deliverance? 

Goddamn, Deeno. :drake: 

If reset era had any pull with games getting released... more than half the games out now wouldn't be out.  They had issues with Octopath Traveler too... game went on to be successful. 

DynamiteCop needs a tin foil hat confirmed. :lupe: