This is just too much (the Norwegian girls that were beheaded in Morocco)

Shows those dumb bitches what’s right. You shouldn’t be wasting time travelling. It’s hard enough just to eat healthy and survive and people are going around the world?  :| Are these assholes serious?

Edited by Angel Jim

I'm sure no white people have ever raped or murdered Cooke.

But all right, let's all stereotype for our safety.

Let's have some sophisticated empathy for where shit cultures learned their shit from (exclusion and oppression)., especially when and if we live in a SAFE middle-class place (all of us) where none of that population effects us.

Don't be stupid. & Don't extend your racism to everyone.  

• Upvote 1

Only cause they're muslimes. But I haven't heard them say shit about how Carla Stefaniak got killed by an illegal Nicaraguan in Costa Rica and how some in Costa Rica now want a wall :D

Yeah the world shouldn't be terrible to women exploring on their own, but it is. Should have stayed in the kitchen :shake:

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

Only cause they're muslimes. But I haven't heard them say shit about how Carla Stefaniak got killed by an illegal Nicaraguan in Costa Rica and how some in Costa Rica now want a wall :D

Yeah the world shouldn't be terrible to women exploring on their own, but it is. Should have stayed in the kitchen :shake:

In the meantime a Spanish woman was murdered this year in Costa Rica by a Costa Rican but Costa Ricans conveniently ignore that. Everyone is very selectively xenophobic when it is convenient. The fact is that men everywhere in the world are thinking they can pretty much take women and dispose them like garbage. I'm truly ashamed of my fellow men, this year has been terrible.

Meanwhile in New Zealand a guy murdered a British tourist and this big profile case in the US of Chris Watts who murdered his wife and children.

There's a common denominator here and it isn't nationality.

WTF is wrong with men, seriously? Fuck this shit

• Upvote 3

ditsy little sluts brainwashed by wester propaganda to be little peace and love hippie dispshits. :D See where that gets you. these little blondes have never struggled a day in their fucking lives and now you see what happens when you don't develop any critical thinking ability.

then these girls goes on whore's pilgrimages to foreign countries and observe the people like they're bird watching. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

ditsy little sluts brainwashed by wester propaganda to be little peace and love hippie dispshits. :D See where that gets you. these little blondes have never struggled a day in their fucking lives and now you see what happens when you don't develop any critical thinking ability.

then these girls goes on whore's pilgrimages to foreign countries and observe the people like they're bird watching. :rofl: 

Apparently they were filmed live being beheaded.

I have 0 sympathy. Take them out of the gene pool.  

47 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I watched 2 beheading on the internet . I wish I didn't . 

i see all kinds of dead peeps because i work in news. it doesn't phase me. i only get bothered by anything involving cats/dogs. 

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, -GD- said:

i see all kinds of dead peeps because i work in news. it doesn't phase me. i only get bothered by anything involving cats/dogs. 

I watched the one with a military guy getting his head sawed.off with a knife and some other guy got his head chainsawed off . 

Gross .

4 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I watched 2 beheading on the internet . I wish I didn't . 

the mexican cartel video ,killing people with knife and chainsaw and throwing limbs into barrels haunts me..... never again. 

and pictures of corpses  aza posted without spoiler after that plane was shot down in ukraine. one was a woman with her baby. :(