The complete story of Kingdom Hearts - Let's Get ready for Kingdom Hearts III

If you want to stay sane, just forget any story ever existed and just play the game blind.  Fuck it, ain't nobody understand this shit anyway because the writers where just pulling it out of their asses as they went along.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

If you want to stay sane, just forget any story ever existed and just play the game blind.  Fuck it, ain't nobody understand this shit anyway because the writers where just pulling it out of their asses as they went along.

KH is the most convoluted piece of garbage ever written.

2 hours ago, McWicked said:

I was going to write something very similar.

like, fuck all that, and just play and enjoy the game. If you beat or played 1 or 2, good enough.  I've played 1.5 of those 2. Good enough. I'm ready. 

Only thing you really need to know is Xehanort is the cause of everything.  Everything all ties back to him in some form or another because Nomura can't write for shit so he uses Xehanort as the ultimate safety net. Whenever the plot gets out of his hands (which happens all the damn time because he seriously can't write for shit), he'll just tie it all back to Xehanort. Just look at Organization XIII for the biggest example, damn near half the members are literally just a different version/variation of Xehanort. Rather it be a Xehanort from a different timeline or a Nobody variation, its still just another fuckin' Xehanort who only exists because Nomura wrote himself into a corner for the twentieth time. 

God, this series is fuckin' awful.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THESE GAMES?!

I will never understand it. The series is just absolute garbage.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Only thing you really need to know is Xehanort is the cause of everything.  Everything all ties back to him in some form or another because Nomura can't write for shit so he uses Xehanort as the ultimate safety net. Whenever the plot gets out of his hands (which happens all the damn time because he seriously can't write for shit), he'll just tie it all back to Xehanort. Just look at Organization XIII for the biggest example, damn near half the members are literally just a different version/variation of Xehanort. Rather it be a Xehanort from a different timeline or a Nobody variation, its still just another fuckin' Xehanort who only exists because Nomura wrote himself into a corner for the twentieth time. 

KH3 looks good and it's not because of it's story.  

Funny how you always say you're all about gameplay first and foremost but KH is somehow garbage based solely on the merits of it's story? 

We're not in a thread discussing it's gameplay though, are we? No, we're in a thread talking about it's dumb as hell story.

FYI, the gameplay is the main reason why I think the series is garbage. It's all flash and no substance, an extremely masher friendly game that requires little effort to get through. It's this very reason why I absolutely hated to find out that Nomura is designing the FF VII remake because I already know the gameplay is going to be shit.

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

We're not in a thread discussing it's gameplay though, are we? No, we're in a thread talking about it's dumb as hell story.

FYI, the gameplay is the main reason why I think the series is garbage. It's all flash and no substance, an extremely masher friendly game that requires little effort to get through. It's this very reason why I absolutely hated to find out that Nomura is designing the FF VII remake because I already know the gameplay is going to be shit.

The original kingdom hearts for ps2 was garbage. I got it from a friend and I tried to like the game but I couldn't. Everyone was praising the shit out of it but the gameplay was as shallow as it can be.

I agree, like KH the FF7 remake will fail because nobody cares about an interesting combat system. It's the KH crew that prefers action over the oldschool RPG style. 

The story sucks too and I'm 100% sure everyone who plays these games don't care about it at all. I love disney movies, but disney stories in my Final Fantasy can suck a huge dick. Fuck donald and goofy. LOL 

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

True but that's how your argument came across. I've only played KH1 personally, and I'd agree that it's not a very deep action RPG or anything but I found the whole package enjoyable. 

You should look more into KHIII, it's a nice SquareEnix production, definitely more promising than something like FFXV ever was. If you can stomach somewhat shallow combat and shit story (not like I expect that to change much).

I stopped caring about the FFVII remake when they revealed it wasn't a classic turn based RPG. Fuck that noise. I don't even care, I will never play that game, don't want to soil my nostalgia for the original game.

By the way, off topic but you remember some of the God of War (2018) convos we had a while back? Lmao, one of you criticism nearly ruined the game for me and it was something I didn't know at the time. The cheap hold R1 after every hit to throw the axe and do many hits in the process, when equipped with the right runes it fucking single handely ruined the combat for me. Insane damage, plus ailment status (both ice and fire lmao), and cheap stuns locks on nearly all enemies type. :D I had to tell you. I only realized it late game though, thankfully.

• Like 1
On 2019-01-03 at 10:54 PM, Sabo said:

because it's fucking cute lol, and plays well. and the graphics are insane. simple enough!

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

:fag:

when I was 14 or 15, I had the thought "How do you know you're not gay??" and I FREAKED OUT (i usually don't falter mentally) for like a fucking week. And even asked this question to a straight male friend dead-stare as I'm sitting across from him in a cozy ass coffee table.  He looked me like I was thinking of RAPING him.  lol.  Not really, but I bet that's some funny guy-guy shit.

Well turns out ya kinda know if you're gay and unlucky from the start.  I sucked a penis once for a couple seconds as a dare, and tongued a dude.  None of it turned me on. I'm straight as fuck.  Hard Man.  But Kingdom Hearts is cute.

/swzwarrior

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

(i usually don't falter mentally)

lmfao 

and then I read this

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

when I was 14 or 15, I had the thought "How do you know you're not gay??" and I FREAKED OUT (i usually don't falter mentally) for like a fucking week. And even asked this question to a straight male friend dead-stare as I'm sitting across from him in a cozy ass coffee table.  He looked me like I was thinking of RAPING him.  lol.  Not really, but I bet that's some funny guy-guy shit.

Well turns out ya kinda know if you're gay and unlucky from the start.  I sucked a penis once for a couple seconds as a dare, and tongued a dude.  None of it turned me on. I'm straight as fuck.  Hard Man.  But Kingdom Hearts is cute.

/swzwarrior

:D