Andrew Yang 2020

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Based on what because I whined about Sanders who actually got cheated? 

You know damn well Hillary rigged that shit along with Debbie Washerman whatever her name is, Hillary hired her right after she got fired from the DNC for being shady. That's some gangster shit. 

I like how you think trying to change the subject over to Bernie is helping you.

Its not.

Bernie ended up getting pressured in different ways because he was the ONLY opposition to Clinton.

You see........Mr. Yang isn't going to get ANY pressure..........because he's not going to get ANY press whatsoever. he'll get less air-time than Martin O'Malley.

Maybe even less than Lincoln Chafee.  THAT is where your whining will stem from. And you'll have no real reason, because there will be enough big-name candidates during the primary that will drown out the longshots.

And Bernie is going to support Elizabeth Warren. That's why we haven't heard from Bernie at all,.  There goes the "true liberal" vote.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy makes a ton of sense, would be a perfect antidote to Trump. An outsider rich smart Asian CEO who doesn't like politicians, doesn't pander to identity politics and has a plan for middle Americ

He wrote a book called "the war on normal people" which can be very problematic. The left will attack him for not being left enough. They will yell and scream on twitter and make so much noise he will

Not gonna happen. The democrats can't suppress anyone after the Sanders debacle and the general election the party has been forced into promoting popular vote over political fuckery.   This

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I'd like to see as many possible choices on the Democratic side debate each other and determine which one has the most cohesive and effective message.

As of right now, the best candidate that I see, with the best overall credentials is probably Elizabeth Warren. She's got both the academic and political experience.

If there's one that Trump has taught us is that you can't just bring in some guy from  another industry and come in and pretend he knows what to do in the political world.

That's the biggest flaw in Vini's choice. He purposely chose him because HE HAS NO political experience.

Tom Steyer is a billionaire that has been single-handedly funding the Need To Impeach advertising camapign. There's a rumor that he is thinking about running for President............he's going to be DOA because nobody is asking for a billionaire with zero political experience in Washington.

She's weak. Trump would stomp all over her and ignite the far right even more. Pocahontas would be a worse pick than Hilary. Unfortunately it's going to have to be an aggressive white man that can beat trump at his own game. 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Thing is UBI will become inevitable as the AI revolution continues.  This isn't just my opinion listen to any prominent tech entrepreneurs or AI engineers. 

there are very cheap, undamaging ways to live. I've been doing it for years. If I'm content with net knowledge food and shelter, then IMO if i'm not having 4 children and committing crime, some efficient work should be all I need to contribute to society.  THEN if I want more, I must prove myself either with necessary labor or some knowledge or wit.  I don't think I cost the world much at all. And I do work some.

UBI sounds cool as faw, but after a few years it will break the econemy and that shit will become just like an allowance. I do think any human who provides SOME service to society should NOT have to struggle to get groceries and should be able to collabo into decent housing.  

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

She's weak. Trump would stomp all over her and ignite the far right even more. Pocahontas would be a worse pick than Hilary. Unfortunately it's going to have to be an aggressive white man that can beat trump at his own game. 

oh please don't think so highly of yourself.  One sane and smart black liberal or person and whitie will backflop on trump.  :facep:

25 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

NNNnnnnnnnnah.

Trump's shtick is already running old.

We don't need 100% of Trump's 2016 voters to flip or just fall out of favor and not vote. 

We've already had election in America since Trump's election. The Democrats are doing just fine. And Elizabeth Warren's message is pretty much Bernie's message, and as long as they keep on hitting the fact that middle-class people are even worse off under Trump, those handful of states that barely slipped out of Hillary's grasp will go back to Democrats. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana.

The Dems will be able to beat Trump with nearly anyone. To the point where he's is going to allow them to run a lot more to the left than they otherwise could. But those 2 or 3 Supreme Court picks (crossing my fingers for RBG's death) may be worth it in the long run anyway for the GOP.

UBI isn't happening anytime soon. Automation isn't advanced enough yet. No one wants to support parasites like Jerry if it requires a sizable tax increase.

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The Dems will be able to beat Trump with nearly anyone. To the point where he's is going to allow them to run a lot more to the left than they otherwise could. But those 2 or 3 Supreme Court picks (crossing my fingers for RBG's death) may be worth it in the long run anyway for the GOP.

UBI isn't happening anytime soon. Automation isn't advanced enough yet. No one wants to support parasites like Jerry if it requires a sizable tax increase.

his butthurt is literally spilling into other threads.

But those 2 or 3 Supreme Court picks (crossing my fingers for RBG's death) may be worth it in the long run anyway for the GOP.

Saucer, the self-proclaimed "true centrist" folks. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Saucer, the self-proclaimed "true centrist" folks. LOL

Judicial activism is the tyranny. It's a complete disregard for the rule of law. No one of any political stripe should support it. You red guard derpsters will be the first against the wall.

Just now, Saucer said:

Judicial activism is the tyranny. It's a complete disregard for the rule of law. No one of any political stripe should support it. You red guard derpsters will be the first against the wall.

Funny, how you only seem to find the "judicial activism" occuring solely from the left.

Give me examples of RBG being a judicial activist and disregarded the rule of law.

I'll wait. And no..........you getting mad, or attempting to change the topic isn't going to work, either. lol

Just now, Saucer said:

You thought this was a good line to pursue? LOL

Heller, Janus, Citizens United. 

Nope. Explain where she is committing the judicial activism and she is clearly not following the rule of law.

I'm still waiting.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. Explain where she is committing the judicial activism and she is clearly not following the rule of law.

I'm still waiting.

Compelled speech, banning private ownership of guns, and preventing economic interest groups from engaging in political speech are all unconstitutional and were all struck down.

The sooner that pinko witch dies, the sooner American will be Great Again.

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Compelled speech, banning private ownership of guns, and preventing economic interest groups from engaging in political speech are all unconstitutional and were all struck down.

The sooner that pinko witch dies, the sooner American will be Great Again.

Point to me in her Supreme Court opinion on those cases where she says those things.

Still waiting.

You think Corporations should own the same rights as people?????????????????

That's a Yes or No question..........can you answer that? Are you man enough to answer that?

("True Centrist" Saucer, folks)

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Point to me in her Supreme Court opinion on those cases where she says those things.

Still waiting.

You think Corporations should own the same rights as people?????????????????

That's a Yes or No question..........can you answer that? Are you man enough to answer that?

("True Centrist" Saucer, folks)

She voted for them dipshit. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Yes she voted to prohibit that type of speech. 

LOL, did you just try and type a DOUBLE NEGATIVE to correct yourself.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

You said "she voted for them"

Citizens United v FEC was majority in favor for Citizens United. What do you think saying "she voted for them" means?????????

So..........you think that Corporations ARE PEOPLE, that's a Yes????????

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, did you just try and type a DOUBLE NEGATIVE to correct yourself.

You said "she voted for them"

Citizens United v FEC was majority in favor for Citizens United. What do you think saying "she voted for them" means?????????

So..........you think that Corporations ARE PEOPLE, that's a Yes????????

You don't even know what a double negative is? :biggrin:

She voted for compelled speech, banning private ownership of guns, and preventing economic interest groups from engaging in political speech.

How hard is this for you, Jer? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You don't even know what a double negative is? :biggrin:

She voted for compelled speech, banning private ownership of guns, and preventing economic interest groups from engaging in political speech.

How hard is this for you, Jer? :biggrin:

Nope.........point out where she voted for compelled speech.

What part of her opinion specifically implies that.

Point out the opinion where they banned the private ownership of guns.

And you are saying that CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE??????

Yes or No question........you're being asked for a third time.

There's a reason why I also asked "are you man enough" to answer the question. (BTW, you don't to answer that supplemental question.......already got the answer).

Edited by jehurey