56 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

ill in a good way? dude really made himself a peid peiper. I respect that black King Henry SHIT lfmao.  Fuck how everybody else livin'... You supposed to carve your own way.

Also he was molested and touched at a yung age, thanks tothe white man, putting his pedophileblack family in the hood with him(: D ) so we can't be shocked he coo-coo.  At least he LOVED them girls. 

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

ill in a good way? dude really made himself a peid peiper. I respect that black King Henry SHIT lfmao.  Fuck how everybody else livin'... You supposed to carve your own way.

Also he was molested and touched at a yung age, thanks tothe white man, putting his pedophileblack family in the hood with him(: D ) so we can't be shocked he coo-coo.  At least he LOVED them girls. 

Ill with the whole sex cult stuff and starving them and shit and mental abuse stuff. Like they said he didn't care if they were older if they were just as mentally weak. It's just that younger girls were mentally weak and impressionable.  That he liked younger girls I don't see as that bad because it is a cultural thing, but the other crap is what makes him ill IMO

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

Ill with the whole sex cult stuff and starving them and shit and mental abuse stuff. Like they said he didn't care if they were older if they were just as mentally weak. It's just that younger girls were mentally weak and impressionable.  That he liked younger girls I don't see as that bad because it is a cultural thing, but the other crap is what makes him ill IMO

i haven't seen the whole thing. I noticed a lot of these broads (women, people, persons, human kinds)were OLD and *shrugs* not that physically impressive. I don't need a sex ring to have or gain sex from any of these people.

And I haven't seen the whole thing (actually my net is running it slow. Got another source, honey? :-* )

I did want to know if you were complimenting him or not.

Perhaps it is sick! I'm interested to watch.I may condone this shit more than I would have before. Ghosts obv made him sound like la shit. 

Just now, kokujin said:

i haven't seen the whole thing. I noticed a lot of these broads (women, people, persons, human kinds)were OLD and *shrugs* not that physically impressive. I don't need a sex ring to have or gain sex from any of these people.

And I haven't seen the whole thing (actually my net is running it slow. Got another source, honey? :-* )

I did want to know if you were complimenting him or not.

Perhaps it is sick! I'm interested to watch.I may condone this shit more than I would have before. Ghosts obv made him sound like la shit. 

You tried the different servers at the bottom of the video? Rapidvideo is the one that worked for me

57 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

You tried the different servers at the bottom of the video? Rapidvideo is the one that worked for me

now the video plays fine, but the documentary moves really slow lol. Might be enough for one day. I'm barely at the part where he starts dating Aaliyah, but as a grown man, sharaded that shit in non-so-secrecy.  that ain't ill. that's hilarious.