Joe Rogan | When Did SJW Culture Start?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kind of like how the immigration crisis started.   ..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.   Same thing with this "SJW culture war"

It will be hard for our sjw friends to come up with a rebuttal for this video. So, I feel like this thread won't go far. 

it would involve them listening to another point of view and they can't do that

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Hot topic tonight

It will be hard for our sjw friends to come up with a rebuttal for this video. So, I feel like this thread won't go far. 

• Like 1

Political correctness has been a thing for a while.

I remember this back in the day. Plans that Baa Baa Black Sheep had to be banned because it was offensive - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/600470.stm

That's from 2000.

In fact reading the wiki it seems there was a time before that and times after that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baa,_Baa,_Black_Sheep

It's not the only thing but it's an example of that kind of mindset.

The video says 2014 and I'd have to agree. Really Gamergate was the first thing I can remember. I thought I was just living in a bubble and hadn't seen this stuff creeping in too much but no it really does seem as if there was an explosion from 2014 onwards.

Look at neogaf. It always had a douchey liberal sife but man that place became a fucking nuthouse starting from around 2012-2014.

I've only watched the first minute but this looks interesting. Gonna have to watch the rest.

44 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

it would involve them listening to another point of view and they can't do that

• Upvote 1

Kind of like how the immigration crisis started.

..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.

Same thing with this "SJW culture war"

It started when the common American young adult male started internally feeling like they were inadequate, and they needed somebody to blame.

• Upvote 1
  • NPC 1
6 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Joe Rogan is a half idiot

And half smart? I find him to be very open minded and willing to actually listen to all perspectives.  He's very curious about the world and wants to learn as much he can. We should all be like this. 

My current theory: Social justice is so popular because it empowers "losers." The more disadvantaged you are, the more credibility you have. And social media has made socializing a hyper-competitive minefield for neurotic people.

I really want to see a good study on the correlation between self-identified social justice advocates and mental illness. Especially depression, social anxiety disorder, and BPD.

When I first started noticing the pattern on Twitter, I'd search the timelines of SJWs for keywords like "depression," "anxiety," and "medication" etc., and the hit rate was crazy high.

Another good study would be to see how they score on a "loser" index. As a group they're way below average in terms of looks, and they're way above in neuroticism and social isolation etc. 

Look at Jerry. Homely, jobless, lives on the internet, and so neurotic that he has to get the last word in all times even if people are arguing silly shit. 

Edited by Saucer
  • Upvote 1

It empowers losers is hitting the nail on the head .

It gives them an opportunity to pretend they are winners , when all it really does is show how much of a loser they are . (Jerry)

Luckily the amount of losers is on such a high level on the internet that they can be the majority .

Look at the alt left sheep here for example . It's their way or no way and they think they have power in numbers because other losers share their one sided , hateful views . They are the bullied kids trying to fight back against the bullies but target everyone that doesn't side with them even if they know they are wrong , or stupid .

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

..................when xenophobes started trying to make a push for power and relevancy.

It started when the common American young adult male started internally feeling like they were inadequate, and they needed somebody to blame.

:|

It started when Engela Merkel let 2 million plus immigrants enter Germany from 2015 to now with no long term plans.

And lol at denying that SJW aren't even a thing.

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:|

It started when Engela Merkel let 2 million plus immigrants enter Germany from 2015 to now with no long term plans.

And lol at denying that SJW aren't even a thing.

they aren't a new thing.

see, you're proving me right. By you acting like its a NEW threat effectively means that the thing that changed were those who become threatened.

Its LITERALLY BEEN MADE FUN 30 years ago.

Look at that scene, its got EVERYTHING you claim is "new". The SJW is literally there in the middle. The ANONYMITY among the males who are bitter is there.

In fact the only thing that's different is that those men are already married and had gotten pussy in their life..............and in today's case, the bitter men who are angry at women haven't gotten pussy yet in their lives..........and they're EXTRA angry.

Even a tv show that was well-catered to blue-collar men, the creators of this tv show purposely make it a point to show that Al Bundy is dumb in this pursuit and is destined to lose. They were making this message 30 years ago, dude.

7 hours ago, Saucer said:

My current theory: Social justice is so popular because it empowers "losers." The more disadvantaged you are, the more credibility you have. And social media has made socializing a hyper-competitive minefield for neurotic people.

I really want to see a good study on the correlation between self-identified social justice advocates and mental illness. Especially depression, social anxiety disorder, and BPD.

When I first started noticing the pattern on Twitter, I'd search the timelines of SJWs for keywords like "depression," "anxiety," and "medication" etc., and the hit rate was crazy high.

Another good study would be to see how they score on a "loser" index. As a group they're way below average in terms of looks, and they're way above in neuroticism and social isolation etc. 

Look at Jerry. Homely, jobless, lives on the internet, and so neurotic that he has to get the last word in all times even if people are arguing silly shit. 

Good point. I noticed this with neogaf and resetaera.

You see the most unhinged, batshit crazy people and they'll often follow up their posts by saying they have psychosis and autism. Then you have all the suicide attempt threads and all the trannys constantly having psychotic breakdowns every day.

Mental illness plays a huge part in the more extreme side of the left.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

And this is how they think.

They have no self-awareness. It's always the "lesser educated, less intelligent" people who are to blame.

Take a good look at who got triggered in this thread and felt threatened enough to start calling people names.

I mean we should start calling these people "Movie Theaters"

...........because you already know what time they're going to be turning on their projectors.:blessed: