Resident Evil 2 demo goes live January 11th

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

That's a narrow view of the situation.  Microsoft didn't just buy Mojang, they bought Minecraft.  If you factor in the merch sales, I guarantee they've made their money back.

It's not narrow at all. It's the only thing on record to go by... and guess what? There was merchandise for this game before Microsoft acquired the studio. I'm sure the game makes a ton more revenue with microtransaction introduced mid 2017.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

It's not narrow at all. It's the only thing on record to go by... and guess what? There was merchandise for this game before Microsoft acquired the studio. I'm sure the game makes a ton more revenue with microtransaction introduced mid 2017.

It was narrow.  Mojang doesn't make the merch, MS does.  You're not seeing the big picture.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

confirmed bullshit! :kaz: 

Aba3PkY.png

How the fuck does Deeno live with himself for being wrong 99.9% of the goddamned time? :cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

How the fuck does Deeno live with himself for being wrong 99.9% of the goddamned time? :cruise: 

I wasn't wrong, did I make that article?

Also the demo looks like you can only play it one time, you have 30 minutes and then that's it.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I didn't make the article, they said it, I reported it lol

Acting like you weren't being a little fucking cunt bitch in the other threads.  No demoz 4 u!!! :mj: 

DemoCopHBR :hest: 

BhtearsHBR :hest: 

bu but my timed demo!!! UHBR REM!! :hehe: 

Get fucked... and guess what... I still don't give a shit.  This is stupid of them to do at this point.

• Haha 1