Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Deeno, Submissive, and Vini think that if Trump himself isn't indicted, then Trump's Campaign isn't guilty.  Yeah, they're pretty dumb.  :mj: 

They're trying to be pedantic ON PURPOSE.

Think about that for a second. They have come to the conclusion that the best way to ARGUE against the opposing position is to try and play stupid and pretend that they have lost their ability to clearly infer logical observations.

We're talking about 3 different people..........TOGETHER.........and that's the best strategy they could come up with.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Think about that for a second. They have come to the conclusion that the best way to ARGUE against the opposing position is to try and play stupid and pretend that they have lost their ability to clearly infer logical observations.

We're talking about 3 different people..........TOGETHER.........and that's the best strategy they could come up with.

The "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA" defense. :roff: 

7 minutes ago, McWicked said:

The "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA" defense. :roff: 

on a serious note don't go committing suicide. I know you libs can't handle that he's president. But suicide is not the answer. It will all be ok come 2025. I'm sure by then they will have a pill for your TDS. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Three? Negro please. I'm not a fan of Trump. Never have been. But what pisses me off worse than Trump is a bunch of crying fuckwit liberals. Get the fuck over it, he's the president, he will be president until 2025. 

Ps. I'm not sure how many more times I have to type this to get through your thick ass skull, I voted for Rand. 

36 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

You would think that Mueller would have something after 2 years. You listed 17 people close to the Trump campaign that have been indicted and or sentenced. 17 mother fuckers and still not one indictment against Trump coming from Mueller.  Can you see why everyone is getting sick of you liberals and your logic?

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, another year where you can convince yourself 800 different ways that Trump is going to be impeached. 

5c2.jpg

You both realize that Trump's current lawyer is having negotiations with on whether a sitting President can be indicted right? 

You do also know Trump has already been named as individual 1 who instructed his then Lawyer to break several laws  correct? 

What's the time frame for Federal investigations on this scale?  You guys think it takes a few weeks or some shit? lol

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You both realize that Trump's current lawyer ia having negotiations with on whether a sitting President can be indicted right? 

You do also know Trump has already been named as individual 1 who instructed his then Lawyer to break several laws  correct? 

What's the time frame for Federal investigations on this scale?  You guys thinks it takes a few weeks or some shit? lol

And that equates to evidence and him be culpable of what?

Then shut the fuck up about it, let things play out. You guys are a broken record of freaking out about nothing.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

But what pisses me off worse than Trump is a bunch of crying fuckwit liberals.

You have no idea how intentional certain people in this country (and outside of this country) want that to be.

There are people who want an America full of dumb people who have no ideals, and can be manipulated on what they perceive to "hate the most"

That IS the plan. And i can't lie. It has worked to perfection.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You both realize that Trump's current lawyer ia having negotiations with on whether a sitting President can be indicted right? 

What's the time frame for Federal investigations on this scale?  You guys thinks it takes a few weeks or some shit? lol

Sitting presidents cannot be indicted until after they are impeached and the senate votes on removal. Impeachment can happen the vote on removal will never go through. 

Two years is 104 weeks that is not thinking it takes a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Then shut the fuck up about it, let things play out. You guys are a broken record of freaking out about nothing.

You think Mueller has been indicted and getting guilty charges from all of these other people working underneath Trump.................using NO EVIDENCE whatsoever?????

Damn, Mueller must be the best prosecutor in history in order to achieve that.

• Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I am letting things play out because I know federal investigations of this scale takes a long time.   You guys are the one saying "it's taking too long"...lol

And while it's playing out the indictments and convictions are racking up. 

To the tune of it being the most corrupt administration in US history.  More Indictments and more convictions than water gate in a shorter time. 

Sitting presidents cannot be indicted

Yes

they

can

Shockingly enough, legal memos drafted by Republicans during the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal support this very concept.  And the DoJ during Nixon's years help establish this as well.

President CAN be indicted.  And chances are Mueller already has an indictment on Trump under-seal, submitted to a federal court.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You think Mueller has been indicted and getting guilty charges from all of these other people working underneath Trump.................using NO EVIDENCE whatsoever?????

Damn, Mueller must be the best prosecutor in history in order to achieve that.

I'd say he's pretty shitty. 17 people indicted charged and sentenced and not one charge against Trump. 

Sitting presidents cannot be indicted until after they are impeached and the senate votes on removal. Impeachment can happen the vote on removal will never go through. 

Two years is 104 weeks that is not thinking it takes a few weeks. 

The investigation already has more convictions and indictments than water gate and in a shorter time frame.   Most corrupt administration in US history. 

Yes I know how it works... that's why im letting it play out. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

I'd say he's pretty shitty. 17 people indicted charged and sentenced and not one charge against Trump. 

No, I'd say that's a textbook takedown of a mob family.

Mueller's investigation and prosecution through the court system originally was given 18 months. We've just reached that 18 month limit last week.

They asked for an extension, with the max extension allowable being 6 months.

...............he asked for 6 months.  He's got that much more to prosecute. :blessed:

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes

they

can

Shockingly enough, legal memos drafted by Republicans during the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal support this very concept.  And the DoJ during Nixon's years help establish this as well.

President CAN be indicted.  And chances are Mueller already has an indictment on Trump under-seal, submitted to a federal court.

No, he can't look at the OLC memo again. It clearly stated that to indict a sitting president via an unelected grand jury would cause catastrophic issues.  

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'd say that's a textbook takedown of a mob family.

Mueller's investigation and prosecution through the court system originally was given 18 months. We've just reached that 18 month limit last week.

They asked for an extension, with the max extension allowable being 6 months.

...............he asked for 6 months.  He's got that much more to prosecute. :blessed:

Yea and in six months when nothing comes out of it, what then? 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic