Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Just now, jehurey said:

Pretty sure that a presidential campaign coordinating with a foreign state to commit hacking into an opponents campaign email servers so that they can find material to HELP win an election.

and then:

-Obstructing Justice in people who are trying to investigate the potential crimes

I think that is a bit more than just regular weekly "bullshit" from Washington.

But hey, if you have some stories about George W Bush colluding with the Saudis or Bill Clinton working with the Libyans or something like that, please let me know.

If this were 1988, and Soviet Russia was able to control the President's office...........I think people would consider that to be USSR winning the Cold War.  But according to you, its just boooooooooooring ole shit.

We've been through this. Trump had nothing to do with the hacking, neither did his campaign. John Podesta let that shit wide open like an unlocked door with his password quite literally being, fucking password. 

Regular weekly bullshit that is debunked within a day or two. You libs get your hopes up and have them crushed within days.

I remember people accusing Bush of colluding with the Saudi's when his administration rushed Bin Laden's family out of the country. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

We've been through this. Trump had nothing to do with the hacking, neither did his campaign. John Podesta let that shit wide open like an unlocked door with his password quite literally being, fucking password. 

Regular weekly bullshit that is debunked within a day or two. You libs get your hopes up and have them crushed within days.

I remember people accusing Bush of colluding with the Saudi's when his administration rushed Bin Laden's family out of the country. 

Ah............the ole "the bank left its vault open...........therfore if I go in and take the money, the police can't charge me with a crime."

giphy.gif

Really, this stuff has been debunked?

Where?

• Comey claims that Trump fired him because he asked to drop the Flynn investigation. Where's the debunk?
  • Trump claimed that he never was doing business with Russia during the campaign, and we found a letter of intent to build a Trump Tower Moscow in September 2016 with Trump's signature. Where's the debunk?
  • Trump directed Michael Cohen to pay Stormy Daniels to keep quiet for an affair from 10 years ago. The payment and agreement was made during the campaign, which clearly means they were doing it to BENEFIT his campaign. And Michael Cohen did it with the assistance of Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg to HIDE the money through shell corporations in order for the payment to not show up in campaign finance records, effectively circumventing campaign finanace laws. Where the debunk for that?
  • Michael Flynn called Russian Ambassador 9 times on December 22nd, 2016 and told Segei Kislyak that they will overturn Obama's newly announced sanctions against Russia when they go into power. Thereby undermining their current American government in power, and is a violation of the Logan Act. The FBI had Michael Flynn's communications from Day One. Flynn lied to FBI investigators regarding those phone calls, and thus began the FBI investigation into him. Where the debunk for that?

You want me to keep going?????

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah............the ole "the bank left its vault open...........therfore if I go in and take the money, the police can't charge me with a crime."

giphy.gif

Really, this stuff has been debunked?

Where?

• Comey claims that Trump fired him because he asked to drop the Flynn investigation. Where's the debunk?
  • Trump claimed that he never was doing business with Russia during the campaign, and we found a letter of intent to build a Trump Tower Moscow in September 2016 with Trump's signature. Where's the debunk?
  • Trump directed Michael Cohen to pay Stormy Daniels to keep quiet for an affair from 10 years ago. The payment and agreement was made during the campaign, which clearly means they were doing it to BENEFIT his campaign. And Michael Cohen did it with the assistance of Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg to HIDE the money through shell corporations in order for the payment to not show up in campaign finance records, effectively circumventing campaign finanace laws. Where the debunk for that?
  • Michael Flynn called Russian Ambassador 9 times on December 22nd, 2016 and told Segei Kislyak that they will overturn Obama's newly announced sanctions against Russia when they go into power. Thereby undermining their current American government in power, and is a violation of the Logan Act. The FBI had Michael Flynn's communications from Day One. Flynn lied to FBI investigators regarding those phone calls, and thus began the FBI investigation into him. Where the debunk for that?

You want me to keep going?????

James Comey's shit is a he said / she said argument. One side says it happened the other says it didn't. He said / She said goes nowhere in court.  It's like hearsay.

Trump was still head of the Trump Organization at this time, he still had business to do in the event he lost the election - this is a non-story. 

FEC says no laws were broken - I'm sure I pointed that one out already.

Flynn was the nat sec, all nat secs talk to their counterpart in other countries. Flynn is a dumbass for lying, even more of a dumbass for promising to lift sanctions. But it didn't violate the Logan Act for the very same reason that when Jim Jones, Obama's Nat Sec spoke with his foreign counterparts before the Obama admin came to power.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

James Comey's shit is a he said / she said argument. One side says it happened the other says it didn't. He said / She said goes nowhere in court.  It's like hearsay.

Trump was still head of the Trump Organization at this time, he still had business to do in the event he lost the election - this is a non-story. 

FEC says no laws were broken - I'm sure I pointed that one out already.

Flynn was the nat sec, all nat secs talk to their counterpart in other countries. Flynn is a dumbass for lying, even more of a dumbass for promising to lift sanctions. But it didn't violate the Logan Act for the very same reason that when Jim Jones, Obama's Nat Sec spoke with his foreign counterparts before the Obama admin came to power.

He has memos, which in the court system, an FBI agent's memos are treated as legally admissible evidence in court cases.

And James Comey notified 3 people of each of his interactions with Donald Trump immediately after it occurring.........thus building his credibility.

You literally TRIED EQUATING Comey's credibility with Trump's????????????????

I'm asking you a Yes or No question................please answer it.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Comey's a faggot trying to stir the pot to sell his book, shut the fuck up Jerry. 

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK? 

While Trump an Elitist who lied to dodge two drafts has your loyalty? 

Some American you are. 

• Haha 2

I wonder if people know Robert Mueller's resume.

I mean..............I don't even NEED to list his resume past 1990. Everything that Robert Mueller has accomplished from his adult life up to the year 1990 is more badass and more American than basically 99.5% of the American population.

It is genuinely not an exaggeration to say that he is our nation's best cop, and our nation's best prosecutor.

18 of the best lawyers in the world, who run their OWN law firms, multi-million dollar law firms and have money out the ass, and will never not be in-demand from clients..............Robert Mueller got these 18 lawyers and they dropped all of their private work, and went to work for him for practically no wages at all.

If you sit and realize that, it should really drive home the point of just how Robert Mueller is seen in the legal community.

The ONLY thing that will save Donald Trump is if Robert Mueller GENUINELY doesn't think he's committed a crime. Because if Robert Mueller thinks Trump committed crimes...........he's going to prove those crimes.

2 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

You liberals never feel safe, which is why you constantly peddle bullshit. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

Trump's campaign manager being behind bars for lying to the FBI about colluding with Russia does make me sleep better at night. :patrice:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Comey's a faggot trying to stir the pot to sell his book, shut the fuck up Jerry. 

You're right.  Comey actually mind-gamed Trump into firing him just so that he could sell a book.  He knew that, by reopening the investigations into Hillary's emails in october of 2016, he could get himself fired so that he could write a tell-all book about how the guy he helped throw the election to is actually fucking terrible.

Makes perfect sense, high fives all around, let's grab lunch.

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

It's not as if Trump said that he fired Comey over that whole Russia thing in an intervi....ohh... :cruise: 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/11/donald-trump-james-comey-firing-russia-investigation

:roff: 

10 hours ago, McWicked said:

Trump's campaign manager being behind bars for lying to the FBI about colluding with Russia does make me sleep better at night. :patrice:

Except he is behind bars for shit he did in 2011. Let's be real here. 

3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Except he is behind bars for shit he did in 2011. Let's be real here. 

Might wanna read the OP again, slick. :roff:

Notice how the same people who initially wanted to dismiss the whole Trump-Russia thing way back in 2016/2017.........have been steadily moving the goalposts ever since more and more information has come in.

I hope people understand that this story was a genuine accident in leaking. Nobody outside of that courtroom knew this information. Manafort's lawyers accidentally uploaded a Word Document with redactions to the Court, and the press realized that they could open up the Word file and REMOVE the black redaction to see the text underneath.

This is the type of information and evidence that Mueller has........and he hasn't shown the public yet. So the whole "Mueller's got NOTHING" narrative just completely flew out the window yesterday.

Their one accidental leak of information......is the biggest news bomb of the entire investigation so far. You can only imagine what other type of evidence and information Mueller has collected from his investigations.

We're going to get to the point where the evidence of completely overwhelming, and these same dumbasses who are trying to dismiss this are going to be left with one last argument. They just say "Yeah..........well.................whatevah!" :jonb:and run the fuck away like cucks.

• Upvote 1

More useless fuckin babble

Let me set the unmovable goal post for you, there's only one thing that matters - is Trump compromised today? 

Prove that and you got your impeachment.

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

More useless fuckin babble

Let me set the unmovable goal post for you, there's only one thing that matters - is Trump compromised today? 

Prove that and you got your impeachment.

Yes, he is.

He got over $500 million dollars in loans from a bank that funnels Russian money.

He was compromised in the election the moment he lied and he said that he had no current or ongoing business dealings with Russia. Legal experts agree that Russia now had leverage to DAMAGE Trump's campaign because they had a signed letter of intent (for the Trump Tower Moscow Project) from September 2016 that they could've brought to the media at any point to hurt his campaign.

That is the very definition of Kompramat.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Loans he took out before he became president or ran for president as a private citizen don't mean shit Jerry stop reaching. 

By your logic, money that Bill and Hillary Clinton received through their Clinton Foundation shouldn't matter because they got it BEFORE she ran for President.

She also got those $200,000 speech gigs before she ran for President.

I love how I am making you committ to even stupider arguments.

Donald Trump has not gotten a single loan from a bank on this side of the Atlantic in over 10 years.  He is completely burnt in this country.

Russia has been funding him for years, and wouldn't you know it............Russian Oligarchs would buy his properties for DOUBLE the value Trump originally paid and they wouldn't even use those properties at all.

Gee, I wonder why they would foolishly spend their money in that manner. Russian Oligarchs moving vast amounts of money through real estate transactions that seemingly involve Trump on multiple occasions. I wonder what that's all about.

• Upvote 1
  • Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic