Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

1 hour ago, Vini said:

More useless fuckin babble

Let me set the unmovable goal post for you, there's only one thing that matters - is Trump compromised today? 

Prove that and you got your impeachment.

You're confused.   

If Trump was compromised at any point throughout the campaign or at any point through becoming president  or at any point while he is president is all they need. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

By your logic, money that Bill and Hillary Clinton received through their Clinton Foundation shouldn't matter because they got it BEFORE she ran for President.

She also got those $200,000 speech gigs before she ran for President.

I love how I am making you committ to even stupider arguments.

Donald Trump has not gotten a single loan from a bank on this side of the Atlantic in over 10 years.  He is completely burnt in this country.

Russia has been funding him for years, and wouldn't you know it............Russian Oligarchs would buy his properties for DOUBLE the value Trump originally paid and they wouldn't even use those properties at all.

Gee, I wonder why they would foolishly spend their money in that manner. Russian Oligarchs moving vast amounts of money through real estate transactions that seemingly involve Trump on multiple occasions. I wonder what that's all about.

Yeah you wouldn't have heard me call Clinton compromised due to their unrelated business dealings because that's retarded

Nobodys gonna impeach Trump because he has foreign loans taken out when he was a private citizen to build towers and avoid bankruptcy and shit. 

Just now, Vini said:

Yeah you wouldn't have heard me call Clinton compromised due to their unrelated business dealings because that's retarded

Nobodys gonna impeach Trump because he has foreign loans taken out when he was a private citizen to build towers and avoid bankruptcy and shit. 

He has not paid those loans.

because..........they're not actual loans. They're funneling money through Trump.

I love how you conveniently pretended to not read the final part of my post that goes into detail about money laundering through real estate transactions.  Which, Russia having knowledge of Trump doing that (because they're he's doing the laundering WITH Russia) would serve as Kompramat.

Russia literally has the ability to provide financial evidence of Trump breaking U.S. law. They can ruin him and his family whenever they want.

Jerry and Wicked, seriously, stay calm, don't go offing yourselves. It is shit like the correction posted above that is seriously going to get Trump re-elected. The continuous lies by the people you TRUST to bring you, your news. Turns around and screws the pooch yet again. It's getting pathetically sad now. 

I could understand if this happened once or twice but this happens - EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  They spread a lie to get hits, wait a day and post a correction. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Jerry and Wicked, seriously, stay calm, don't go offing yourselves. It is shit like the correction posted above that is seriously going to get Trump re-elected. The continuous lies by the people you TRUST to bring you, your news. Turns around and screws the pooch yet again. It's getting pathetically sad now. 

I could understand if this happened once or twice but this happens - EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  They spread a lie to get hits, wait a day and post a correction. 

It's fucking hilarious and look how they hide it, they dump it to the very bottom of the article out of sheer embarrassment. That shit should be front and center on the top of the page.

These idiots are being played by their masters and it's a never ending diatribe of failure. These people never learn anything.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's fucking hilarious and look how they hide it, they dump it to the very bottom of the article out of sheer embarrassment. That shit should be front and center on the top of the page.

These idiots are being played by their masters and it's a never ending diatribe of failure. These people never learn anything.

I'm going to cut them some slack since all of those Russian names sound alike... I mean I can understand how you get Oleg out of Serhiy and well Russian out of Ukranian.... oh who the fuck am I kidding? HOW?!?!

Edited by Sublyminal
Just now, Sublyminal said:

I'm going to cut them some slack since all of those Russian names sound alike... I mean I can understand how you get Oleg out of Serhiy and well Russian out of Ukranian.... oh who the fuck am I kidding? HOW?!?!

The left are already trying to spin this shit by calling them pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine. :hest:

Jesus christ :mj:

27 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Another day another edit because they fucked up... Jesus liberals, when will you fucking learn?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/08/us/politics/manafort-trump-campaign-data-kilimnik.html

DwfxGS6XQAAg9yD.jpg

LOL Lyovochkin and Akhmetov were part the pro-Russian Ukrainian government that was overthrown.

They are specifically pro-Putin oligarchs and were supported by Putin.

This is really the best thing you have?

So............pro-Russian Ukranian Collusion.

Oh, that's right........the Trump Tower meeting with the Female Lawyer who directly works for Oleg Deripaska, and sat down with Manafort, Kushner, Donald Jr. because they had emailed about having Hillary Clinton emails.

:blessed:I love how you guys thought you Colombo'd your way out of this. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL Lyovochkin and Akhmetov were part the pro-Russian Ukrainian government that was overthrown.

They are specifically pro-Putin oligarchs and were supported by Putin.

This is really the best thing you have?

So............pro-Russian Ukranian Collusion.

Oh, that's right........the Trump Tower meeting with the Female Lawyer who directly works for Oleg Deripaska, and sat down with Manafort, Kushner, Donald Jr. because they had emailed about having Hillary Clinton emails.

:blessed:I love how you guys thought you Colombo'd your way out of this. LOL

Ah Jesus, here we go. Keep grasping jerry. You are quite literally grasping for straws. 

Deeno called it, he knew exactly what you would say. bu bu bu they are pro Russian Ukrainians!!!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

TLibsHBR :kaz:

Jerry has already eaten up the "pro-Russian" spin, this is the most comical shit I've ever witnessed. It went from Russian contacts, to them fucking that up and realizing they were Ukrainians, and now they're "pro-Russian" Ukrainians trying to save face.

:tom:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry has already eaten up the "pro-Russian" spin, this is the most comical shit I've ever witnessed. It went from Russian contacts, to them fucking that up and realizing they were Ukrainians, and now they're "pro-Russian" Ukrainians trying to save face.

:tom:

The sad thing is you called this shit, 100% called it! :kaz:

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Ah Jesus, here we go. Keep grasping jerry. You are quite literally grasping for straws. 

Deeno called it, he knew exactly what you would say. bu bu bu they are pro Russian Ukrainians!!!

Except they are pro-Russian Ukranians.

You do understand that Paul Manafort had received $10 million dollars from the Ukraine to help with their re-election campaign (that didn't work, because they were thrown out).

I love it.............you guys are actually trying to find a way out and FAST.  You're not going to be able to argue against what I'm saying, aren't you?LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Except they are pro-Russian Ukranians.

You do understand that Paul Manafort had received $10 million dollars from the Ukraine to help with their re-election campaign (that didn't work, because they were thrown out).

I love it.............you guys are actually trying to find a way out and FAST.  You're not going to be able to argue against what I'm saying, aren't you?LOL

Find a way out? Bro, we just bent you the fuck over and went to town on that ass. If we were trying to find a way out, we would stop replying. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic