Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Figures your ass would puss out. If you were so sure you'd jump all over that bet. 

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Just watch them get mad again less than 3-4 posts later.:tom: Observe:

LOL, didn't I say that you were more entertaining the way your are right now?

And you then proceed to go ahead and prove me correct on that. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, didn't I say that you were more entertaining the way your are right now?

And you then proceed to go ahead and prove me correct on that. 

It's ok jerry. I'd puss out too if I had to be a Trump supporter for a week. 

Lotta Trumpets not talking about Paul Manafort sharing polling data from the RNC with Russian Oligarchs.  Wonder why that is? :cruise: 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

It's ok jerry. I'd puss out too if I had to be a Trump supporter for a week. 

The funny part is that, because of the nature of your ban bet.........you essentially called yourself a Trump-supporter.

See, your punishment was that you would have to act like me.

Which effectively means that my punishment was that I was supposed to act like you.

You......did think that one through, did ya? Aw well, just another good deed from me.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Lotta Trumpets not talking about Paul Manafort sharing polling data from the RNC with Russian Oligarchs.  Wonder why that is? :cruise: 

They stopped talking about that a few pages ago.

And actually the original reporting is still that Manafort handed the information to Konstantin Kilminik, he never handed anything directly to Derpiska or directly to Ukranians.........he handed the internal polling data to Kilminik.  That reporting never change.

These guys are literally arguing the color of OJ's Bronco to get him out of it.

Just now, jehurey said:

The funny part is that, because of the nature of your ban bet.........you essentially called yourself a Trump-supporter.

See, your punishment was that you would have to act like me.

Which effectively means that my punishment was that I was supposed to act like you.

You......did think that one through, did ya? Aw well, just another good deed from me.

I don't like Trump but I respect he is president. But you kind of already made up your mind that I was a Trump supporter. You really do have to work on that assuming shit.

4 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I don't like Trump

Lemme stop you right there, snowflake.  Ani't nobody buyin' that shit. :roff: 

We called this shit months ago with Vini.  Don't make us go through this again with you. :roff: 

Edited by McWicked
4 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I don't like Trump but I respect he is president. But you kind of already made up your mind that I was a Trump supporter. You really do have to work on that assuming shit.

LOL you are literally impersonating Vini at this point.

Yes.............just another one of those instances where a random person comes by bashing Democrats and they just so happen to bring up right-wing talking points ALL the time.  Gee golly, just one coincidence after another.

I think what i enjoy the most is how you guys are governed MORE by what you hate. A sign of a weak personal constitution.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you are literally impersonating Vini at this point.

Yes.............just another one of those instances where a random person comes by bashing Democrats and they just so happen to bring up right-wing talking points ALL the time.  Gee golly, just one coincidence after another.

I think what i enjoy the most is how you guys are governed MORE by what you hate. A sign of a weak personal constitution.

We'll go back and forth for a few months while Submissive claims he totally doesn't like Trump while defending every little thing that Trump does, then we'll finally get him to say "I like him."  At this point, we'll be about 2 weeks away from a complete and total meltdown in which Submissive admits that he'd rather see the entire country burn than see a video on youtube of a pink-haired, gender-queer feminist ask to be refered to as "they".  :roff: 

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, McWicked said:

We'll go back and forth for a few months while Submissive claims he totally doesn't like Trump while defending every little thing that Trump does, then we'll finally get him to say "I like him."  At this point, we'll be about 2 weeks away from a complete and total meltdown in which Submissive admits that he'd rather see the entire country burn than see a video on youtube of a pink-haired, gender-queer feminist ask to be refered to as "they".  :roff: 

I truly don't care what you and jerry want to call yourselves, to each his or her own.

29 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I truly don't care what you and jerry want to call yourselves, to each his or her own.

"NO UUUUUU TEH GAY!!!" - The Post.  :mj: 

The Alt Left labels anyone that doesn't agree with them as Trump loving, minority hating rapists. 

lmfao what a joke of a group . You guys may as well start wearing Vote Trump shirts :D

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yea because people like you created a reality where the the right wing makes a lot more sense. I'll take any average retarded christian fundamentalist over you wokescolds any day.

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Yea because people like you created a reality where the the right wing makes a lot more sense. I'll take any average retarded christian fundamentalist over you wokescolds any day.

On 2019-01-08 at 1:16 PM, Vini said:

I'd much rather flip the whole table

Your opinions are shit, Vini. :cruise: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic