Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Saucer said:

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

The OP says Manafort handed the polling data over to Kilimnik.  Which he did.  Pay attention, slick, or is that too much to ask?

Of course it is. :roff: 

57 minutes ago, Saucer said:

:kaz: The Derpster Duo gets pwned again. Massive thread backfire. "Buh this needs it's own thread." :kaz:

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

:D :D :D 

CONFIRMED

Imagine being more delusional than Fox News.  What should we call that level of delusion?  Vinified?  Submissification?  Retardeeno? :roff: 

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

DwjCf9BWwAE0VZU.jpg

you desperate dude. How can you even confirm this bullshit, nor does it fucking matter if these asshats are sending polling data to russians ukranians this that, lying to the fbi, and having mozteltov in a croatian pit bar with a stripper that has 3 STDs.  Just sounds like dirty foreign-relations in general man. Get the EFF out on this pic. You're smarter than that. It doesn't even matter at this point.. 

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

I guess I was wrong.

He got mad again in just one post.

Sweetie...........Paul Manafort STILL took the internal polling data and gave it to a foreign state, did he not?????

You do understand that is still the crime, right?

And the people he gave it to are STILL working for Putin, right?  You know you can't win this argument, you're trying to find a way out on a technicality. It isn't going to work.

this is kinda my quick take already. I really don't give a F what russian names were mixed up, or the bullshit damage control afterwards.

why is the US trump campaign hiring east euroeaners to dig into the elctions and help them win?  

Then lying about all these proceedings with the FBI?  Sounds like you made a shady friend to do shady things.  Do I think they hacked voting boxes and booths? No.

But if you pooped on yourself in places you're not allowed to poop, you gonna say "I was aiming for my balls, not his balls.  Then fghuouger was gonna pass it around to Kremlin.   It's not as gay." ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

But if you pooped on yourself in places you're not allowed to poop, you gonna say "I was aiming for my balls, not his balls.  Then fghuouger was gonna pass it around to Kremlin.   It's not as gay." ?

What the fuck :D

8 hours ago, Vini said:

Yea because people like you created a reality where the the right wing makes a lot more sense. I'll take any average retarded christian fundamentalist over you wokescolds any day.

Wow, McWicked was right.

Victimhood Vini .

"Its your fault I follow racist news that posts false information!"

I love how you are trying to introduce your alt-right slang in the hope that it becomes widespread. :tom:

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

Which one are the three stooges? 

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not us lol, it's Jerry, Gouk and McWicked

I literally referenced you guys as the three stooges pages ago.

Dynocrap even knows that I called him Curly when I quoted his post and said "here comes Curly" LOL

The subconscious reciprocation of words is quite telling.

Bhyte is Shemp...............in that he's a much shittier, 3rd world version of Curly.

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally referenced you guys as the three stooges pages ago.

Dynocrap even knows that I called him Curly when I quoted his post and said "here comes Curly" LOL

The subconscious reciprocation of words is quite telling.

Bhyte is Shemp...............in that he's a much shittier, 3rd world version of Curly.

Give them a break.  They can't come up with catchphrases and one-liners themselves because they have to wait for alt-right outlets to do it for them.

Notice how none of them are talking about Paul Manafort giving confidential polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik at the height of the 2016 election. :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Give them a break.  They can't come up with catchphrases and one-liners themselves because they have to wait for alt-right outlets to do it for them.

Notice how none of them are talking about Paul Manafort giving confidential polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik at the height of the 2016 election. :cruise: 

The new story today is that somebody found video of Trump talking about getting over walls.

No. Seriously.

No...seriously.

And they've been making fun of it all morning, including making new commercials:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The new story today is that somebody found video of Trump talking about getting over walls.

No. Seriously.

No...seriously.

And they've been making fun of it all morning, including making new commercials:

Good thing it's going to be built from steel then :tom:

Gotta love their new tactic: just ignore everything posted in the thread and claim none of it's happening.

Vinified. :kaz: 

Submissification. :kaz: 

Retardeeno. :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Gotta love their new tactic: just ignore everything posted in the thread and claim none of it's happening.

Vinified. :kaz: 

Submissification. :kaz: 

Retardeeno. :kaz: 

Well we definitely love your tactics, have no proof of anything and reeeeeeeeeeeeee about everything perpetually. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic