Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

your no-skill, inbred cousins. Especially from your blood line. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

When you're 40 but stuck in teenage early 2000s 4Chan.  

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Mexicans aren't a race. They're a retarded political culture. Just like Alabama. 

Ain't no doubt that you're winning over Flying Saucer now, @jehurey:roff: 

Just now, McWicked said:

Ain't no doubt that you're winning over Flying Saucer now, @jehurey:roff: 

One of my favorite bars.

Think of it this way. You ever been to a Flying Saucer bar before? They have plates on the wall for people who have registered HUNDREDS of beers that they've drank there.

That's the same number of posts from Saucer in which he's losing his shit and screaming me.

That's what I'm going to picture when I sit there and drink my beers from now on. :cmpunk1::cmpunk2:

21 minutes ago, Saucer said:

we don't need anymore if your no-skill, inbred cousins. Especially from your blood line. 

17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Mexicans aren't a race. They're a retarded political culture. Just like Alabama. 

:loldance:

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

With you and Michael running away from the argument after getting body bagged by the NYT's correction and hugging each other for moral support? 

LOL he's doesn't know what to do. I love how he's trying to bait other people even though he melted his own self down.

After he tried to get us to forget that Paul Manafort handed over Trump documents to a Russian operative.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Ukrainians, not Russians, and you haven't even been able to show the Ukrainians are pro-Putin.

But fellas, this proves Trump is in cahoots with Putin. 

Ah, so you've completely destroyed the liberals accusation that Trump colluded with Ukraine.:reg:

Darn.

I guess we'll just have to settle with Trump's Campaign Manager meeting with a Russian Operative with obvious ties to Russian GRU.

So............Saucer's bold strategy was to try and shift the entire argument into focusing exclusively on Ukrainians, and whether Trump is in cahoots with Ukrainians, and whether those Ukranians are pro-Russia.

Well.............he picked a HELL of a time to bring that argument, literally two hours ago. The timing couldn't be better:

Because, this was just posted right now:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/us/politics/ukraine-donald-trump-inauguration.html#click=https://t.co/WStJUzZk0I

Prosecutors Examining Ukrainians Who Flocked to Trump Inaugural

By Kenneth P. Vogel, Scott Shane, Mark Mazzetti and Iuliia Mendel

• Jan. 10, 2019

WASHINGTON — Hours after he was sworn in as America’s 45th president, Donald J. Trump and his wife, Melania, swayed together to a rendition of the Frank Sinatra classic “My Way,” as hundreds of their wealthiest and most influential supporters held aloft smartphones to capture the Trumps’ first dance following the inauguration.

Serhiy Kivalov, a Ukrainian lawmaker known for pro-Russian initiatives, took photos of the dance, as well as of his coveted tickets and passes to the soiree where it took place, the Liberty Ball at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, posting them on Facebook and declaring that “it was an honor” to attend.

He was one of at least a dozen Ukrainian political and business figures who made their way to Washington for the inauguration, several of whom attended the Liberty Ball. Most had more on their dance cards than just parties.

They attended meetings and orchestrated encounters at Trump International Hotel with influential Republican members of Congress and close allies of President Trump. Representing a range of views, including a contingent seen as sympathetic to Moscow, they positioned themselves as brokers who could help solve one of the thorniest foreign policy problems facing the new administration — the ugly military stalemate between Russia and Ukraine and the tough sanctions imposed on Moscow following its seizure of Crimea.

Evidence of the Ukrainians’ presence eventually prompted interest from the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, as he investigated Russian interference in the 2016 election, and has spawned a number of related inquiries by federal prosecutors. The investigations are playing out against growing indications that some of the Ukrainians who came to Washington for the inaugural, or their allies, were promoting grand bargains, or “peace” plans, that aligned with Russia’s interests, including by lifting sanctions.

Such a deal would not just have given the new administration additional flexibility to bring Moscow into American diplomatic efforts in the Middle East, but could also have eased the way for a cast of characters with ties to Mr. Trump — some of whom in turn had ties to the Ukrainians who came to Washington — to move ahead on business deals that had been complicated by the sanctions.

Federal prosecutors have asked witnesses about how some of the Ukrainians gained access to inauguration events, whom they met with while they were in the United States, and what they discussed — including questions about various peace plan proposals — according to people with direct knowledge of the questions and others who were briefed on the interviews.

As recently as last month, prosecutors were asking witnesses about illegal foreign lobbying related to Ukraine. Another subject of questions has been whether foreigners from Ukraine and other countries used straw donors to disguise donations to the inaugural committee. Federal law prohibits foreigners from contributing to an inaugural committee, although they can attend events if Americans buy the tickets.

Elements of the investigations have gotten new visibility in recent weeks.

Now...........................WHY would Ukrainian lawmakers go to speak with Trump's people about lifting sanctions................for ANOTHER country????????

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you've completely destroyed the liberals accusation that Trump colluded with Ukraine.:reg:

Darn.

I guess we'll just have to settle with Trump's Campaign Manager meeting with a Russian Operative with obvious ties to Russian GRU.

Christ Jer you sound plain wilted in this response.

Completely cast into doubt the claim that that Manafort giving polling data to Ukrainian nationals, almost all of which was already publicly known, proves that Trump was in cahoots with Putin.

This thread completely backfired on you and Michael. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Christ Jer you sound plain wilted in this response.

Completely cast into doubt the claim that that Manafort giving polling data to Ukrainian nationals, almost all of which was already publicly known, proves that Trump was in cahoots with Putin.

This thread completely backfired on you and Michael. 

So you got nothing, huh??

I love how you're trying to get out of this.

Even better is how all I need to do is type this post, and you can't.:blessed:

Just now, Saucer said:

You've given up LOL!

Its great seeing you have nothing.  I think I'll make you start doing personal attacks within 15 minutes............and within 45 minutes I'll get you to start making racist-attacks.

Hopefully I can beat those estimates.

Anyways...............what the name of one of those Ukranians that the New York Times made a correction yesterday????????

Lyovochkin????????????????/

Last month, prosecutors made a move that was seen as signaling the continuing cooperation of Sam Patten, an American consultant who had worked with Mr. Kilimnik and Russia-aligned Ukrainians looking to build ties to the Trump administration.

Mr. Patten had pleaded guilty in late August to charges including funneling $50,000 in money from an unnamed foreigner who matched the description of Mr. Lyovochkin but was described in court papers only as “a prominent Ukraine oligarch” to buy tickets to exclusive Trump inauguration events for the oligarch, Mr. Kilimnik and someone described only as “another Ukrainian.”

So...........Michael Cohen sends internal polling data to Lyovochkin.  And Lyovochkin send money back the other way????????

Those Ukrainians, and their exhorbitantly huge ticket fees that they paid for Trump Inauguration, let to them getting over ONE HUNDRED MILLION dollars for the Trump Inauguration?

And that Ukrainian money wasn't going to Manafort........but rather Trump directly.

Greg Jenkins led former President George W. Bush’s second inaugural committee in 2005, which raised and spent $42 million (that would be $53 million in today’s dollars). Asked about how Trump’s team managed to spend so much more, Jenkins said, “It’s inexplicable to me. I literally don’t know.”

“They had a third of the staff and a quarter of the events and they raise at least twice as much as we did,” Jenkins said. “So there’s the obvious question: Where did it go? I don’t know.”

By all accounts, the Trump Inauguration was the cheapest thing, only having record of $26 million dollars being spent........where did the rest of that money go to??

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic