Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Target his Russian bots in certain regions of the country.

Start posting on social media sites in those locations so that people from that area may be influenced by it.  Because they can't hit all 50 states, and its be a completely inefficient endeavor to try and do so.

They'd also want updated polling to see if their tactics have been working. Because Russian bots is something they started doing well before 2016.

I guess that makes sense but it doesn't sound very efficient. There are better way to propagandize than bots.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

You can't target individual voters on the internet.

Are...are you serious?  How do you think Facebook makes their money?  Do you think it's a coincidence that peoples' news feeds are tailored based on what they click?  Do you know how tailored ads get tailored?

What did you think Facebook was in the business of doing, exactly?

Edited by McWicked
18 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Are...are you serious?  How do you think Facebook makes their money?  Do you think it's a coincidence that peoples' news feeds are tailored based on what they click?  Do you know how tailored ads get tailored?

What did you think Facebook was in the business of doing, exactly?

I'm aware of algorithms, but you know I never ended up ever buying anything based on my custom ads. Let alone swayed something as important as an electoral vote.

I'm sorry but if someone is apparently stupid enough to have his opinions swayed by fake news algorithm, you're a gullible and stupid person who could easily be swayed by any sort of propaganda elsewhere.

Do you guys seriously think Trump won because of Russian bots interference? :tom:  Do you seriously think it even makes a difference?

You probably eat up anti Trump garbage left and right from the establishment regardless of credibility from other media sources. How is this any different? 

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm aware of algorithms, but you know I never ended up ever buying anything based on my custom ads. Let alone swayed something as important as an electoral vote.

I never voted for a man whose campaign manager shared polling data with a Russian operative, but here we are.

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

I never voted for a man whose campaign manager shared polling data with a Russian operative, but here we are.

No instead you were fed propaganda from CNN, The New York Times, NBC and voted for Shillary Clinton. And you're still doing it.

Amazing.

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No instead you were fed propaganda from CNN, The New York Times, NBC and voted for Shillary Clinton. And you're still doing it.

Amazing.

yeah.........that propaganda.

Were they say stuff that ends up being corroborated through criminal charges, and indictments........and then guilty pleas.

Pretty effective propaganda to even get the accused to join in and allow themselves to go through all that and plead guilty.

Like I have a question.........when you're 50-60 years old, are you going to tell people that you were going around saying that all of this was fake, and everybody was tricked because CNN, NYT, NBC were all feeding people propaganda?

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah.........that propaganda.

Were they say stuff that ends up being corroborated through criminal charges, and indictments........and then guilty pleas.

Pretty effective propaganda to even get the accused to join in and allow themselves to go through all that and plead guilty.

Like I have a question.........when you're 50-60 years old, are you going to tell people that you were going around saying that all of this was fake, and everybody was tricked because CNN, NYT, NBC were all feeding people propaganda?

:D They have attacked Trump in every way possible, making shit up as they went. Unethical journalism and clear political bias agenda in full display. 

But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

:D They have attacked Trump in every way possible, making shit up as they went. Unethical journalism and clear political bias agenda in full display. 

But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

Really, how are they "making up shit"?

Notice how you're not to answer that question.

So much so, that you'll claim that I'm playing a trick on you.

Just now, jehurey said:

Really, how are they "making up shit"?

Notice how you're not to answer that question.

So much so, that you'll claim that I'm playing a trick on you.

CNN never made shit up, yeah. :D 

Conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton's health.

It is fair to ask about his fitness.

I love it. :D CNN aren't avid Trump haters and won't attack him on the slightest irrelevant things. SURE. 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

CNN never made shit up, yeah. :D 

Conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton's health.

It is fair to ask about his fitness.

I love it. :D CNN aren't avid Trump haters and won't attack him on the slightest irrelevant things. SURE. 

why you post a video of this degenerate. That's holyfags job. I'm sorry ramza, but that's not you at all. wake up, you are better than this.

1 minute ago, kaz said:

why you post a video of this degenerate. That's holyfags job. I'm sorry ramza, but that's not you at all. wake up, you are better than this.

Why not? Not like I agree with him on everything, he's as biased as CNN. But the first bit is just too damn funny and true. It just shows how shit CNN really are, all they do is propaganda. The US have the worst news channel in the world. I'd rather watch media controlled by Vladimir Putin, even they aren't as bad.

All US news channel does is one sided propaganda. Real journalism is dead in the US. And don't get me started on the stupid late night shows which are even less subtle in their bias.

So excuse me if I don't consider some Russian bots propaganda to be an actual issue. Especially not when almost the entire establishment was against Trump and shilled for crooked Hillary.

The kind-hearted part of me wants to believe that DavidP doesn't actually believe this, that he's doing this because he just wants to provoke "da libruls".

I'm giving them a strategic out, when a couple of years pass and they have to decide whether to double-down on their beliefs or accept the hit their ego.

Since I know they not mentally big enough to take the hit to their ego, I'm giving them a side-exit. I'm genuinely a nice guy, like that.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The kind-hearted part of me wants to believe that DavidP doesn't actually believe this, that he's doing this because he just wants to provoke "da libruls".

I'm giving them a strategic out, when a couple of years pass and they have to decide whether to double-down on their beliefs or accept the hit their ego.

Since I know they not mentally big enough to take the hit to their ego, I'm giving them a side-exit. I'm genuinely a nice guy, like that.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Do you think CNN is a great and unbiased source of news and not propaganda %90 of the time? Yes or no?

Trump being corrupted Pro Russia or not is not something I'm all that concerned about as a Canadian citizen regardless of the outcome. But the constant attacks he got on pretty much every subject possible is undeniable and the guilty before proven innocent attitude seeing exclusively in the US these days is shameful. I was dead on with my broken clock is right twice a day and you know it. 

But the constant attacks he got on pretty much every subject possible is undeniable and the guilty before proven innocent attitude seeing exclusively in the US these days is shameful

yeah, you're right.

i'm almost like he's the head of a state or something.:colbertdid:

15 minutes ago, kaz said:

jehurey follows politics to shut down peeps on the internet, dude is sitting in his chair 24/7 doin nothing else. :mj: 

Well, when you don't play video games at all like Jerry you got plenty of free time compared to you and me.

:danylol:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah, you're right.

i'm almost like he's the head of a state or something.:colbertdid:

Don't downplay the issue. You know exactly what I'm talking about. 

And it's quite appropriate that you used a Colbert smiley. LMFAO, you didn't think of that, didn't you? 

Don't downplay the issue. You know exactly what I'm talking about. 

And it's quite appropriate that you used a Colbert smiley. LMFAO, you didn't think of that, didn't you? 

I used the smiley because it would piss you off.

I........did think of that, actually. lol

So let me get this straight, you think that the mainstream media following everything a President does, everything a President says, every single potential scandal that occurs from people that work for the President.

.........you think this is all OUT OF THE ORDINARY for Trump, and this doesn't happen to previous Presidents?

I understand that Trump is getting the most press. DId it ever occur to you that he gets MORE press than previous president because he's............doing a WORSE job and has more issues happening with his Presidency than previous presidents????

Its not a matter of me DOWNPLAYING this.............you kind of need to prove why you think this is worth "UP-PLAYING"

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic