Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Just now, jehurey said:

I used the smiley because it would piss you off.

I........did think of that, actually. lol

So let me get this straight, you think that the mainstream media following everything a President does, everything a President says, every single potential scandal that occurs from people that work for the President.

.........you think this is all OUT OF THE ORDINARY for Trump, and this doesn't happen to previous Presidents?

I understand that Trump is getting the most press. DId it ever occur to you that he gets MORE press than previous president because he's............doing a WORSE job and has more issues happening with his Presidency than previous presidents????

Its not a matter of me DOWNPLAYING this.............you kind of need to prove why you think this is worth "UP-PLAYING"

It's slandering most of the time, not real news. But as an American, I'll forgive you for thinking CNN and their friends are real ethical, unbiased, journalists.

How is he doing a worse job? More issues comes almost exclusively from the same constant bashing of Trump from the left. Govt shutdown because Democrats don't want to support a wall to protect the southern border when the same people was in favor of it before Trump started his electoral campaign. Lmao 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's slandering most of the time, not real news.

Slander is a legal term.

It means the media is making things up. They are lying.

Great...........we've now come full circle to my first response to you.

Show me the receipts. Show where they are lying.

You're not getting out of this..........IF YOU CAN"T PROVE YOUR CLAIM.......THEN AREN'T YOU DOING THE SAME THING (THAT YOU CLAIM) THE MEDIA IS????????

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Slander is a legal term.

It means the media is making things up. They are lying.

Great...........we've now come full circle to my first response to you.

Show me the receipts. Show where they are lying.

You're not getting out of this..........IF YOU CAN"T PROVE YOUR CLAIM.......THEN AREN'T YOU DOING THE SAME THING (THAT YOU CLAIM) THE MEDIA IS????????

By all means, keep eating their garbage and one sided political agenda. I give 0 fuck. Defending the integrity of CNN. :D  

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

No instead you were fed propaganda from CNN, The New York Times, NBC and voted for Shillary Clinton. And you're still doing it.

Amazing.

I gave you a Fox news link 8 pages back:

On 2019-01-10 at 10:32 AM, McWicked said:

You're having a very hard time with the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  

11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You're having a very hard time with the fact that Paul Manafort passed polling data to known Russian operative Konstantine Kilimnik.  

Not at all, I assure you. I just can't trust the current situation when this has been going on for such a long time and the narrative constantly changes. Maybe they finally struck gold but I'll wait until it goes officially to court and when Trump is actually charged with something before crying out CONFIRMED on rooftops like you guys do. (Because you want it to be true so badly)

I'm sure you are a big fan of Tucker's talking points on Fox News as a leftist. lol

Oh wait, you'd only list Fox News when they have news that reinforce your own narrative. Otherwise I'm pretty sure you'd just shit on them. Don't give me that crap.

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

By all means, keep eating their garbage and one sided political agenda. I give 0 fuck. Defending the integrity of CNN. :D  

This is what I want to see.

I want people to see me GIVE YOU a chance. I want them to see that I gave you the floor to make your claim and prove.

And I want them to see you run away from it.

The great part about this is that you PRETENDING to laugh and act confident doesn't really work.........because you know that you ran away.

And if you know..........I already know, as well. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

This is what I want to see.

I want people to see me GIVE YOU a chance. I want them to see that I gave you the floor to make your claim and prove.

And I want them to see you run away from it.

The great part about this is that you PRETENDING to laugh and act confident doesn't really work.........because you know that you ran away.

And if you know..........I already know, as well. 

I don't have time for this. I seriously think it's not worth debating and going back to point out fake news.

If you think these media outlets are great, good for you. I'll continue laughing it up. I'll make sure to point it out though if I see CNN peddling more bullshit in the future. Eh, don't worry, shouldn't be too long. 

6 hours ago, McWicked said:

I gave you a Fox news link 8 pages back:

@Ramza

is also ignoring the FACT that the information is actually on the actual court documents that Manifort and his own lawyers submitted. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Ramza

is also ignoring the FACT that the information is actually on the actual court documents that Manifort and his own lawyers submitted. 

Evidence being presented = guilty CONFIRMED? :D 

It's funny because I never once tried to argue the validity of these claims. All I'm doing is laughing hard at you guys for jumping the gun and clinging to any bad Trump news you can get. 

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!1

Lmao, fuck off. I hope none of you ever gets picked for a jury. You guys don't have the maturity and intelligence required for fair assessment of a situation. Bunch of pathetic cry babies who can't get over the fact Trump beat Shillary Clinton.

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's funny because I never once tried to argue the validity of these claims. All I'm doing is laughing hard at you guys for jumping the gun and clinging to any bad Trump news you can get. 

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!1

Lmao, fuck off. I hope none of you ever gets picked for a jury. You guys don't have the maturity and intelligence required for fair assessment of a situation. Bunch of pathetic cry babies who can't get over the fact Trump beat Shillary Clinton.

Ramza... learn to read bud......read the thread title again.   It says his campaign.   Say it with me  "His Campaign" 

Trump Campaign..... say it with me again... Trump Campaign. 

Paul Manifort was the Trump campaign manager..... say it with me again.... Paul Manifort was the Trump campaign manager. 

Now bear with me, this is where your pea brain might get lost. 

Paul Manifort (Trump's campaign manager) and his lawyers admitted to sharing the polling information with a foreign government.    That's a FACT. 

He also did this while being Trump's Campaign manager.  AKA the Campaign was colluding CONFIRMED by Paul Manafort himself. 

Consider taking up some ESL classes bro... your lack of understanding of basic English is appalling. 

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!1

Literally on the first page of this fucking thread:

Get fucked, Ramza.  You're out of your league. :D 

EDIT: Uh-oh, here comes your rescue wagon to post NPC memes:

image.png.5720d4e8ba8b8baa36bad287b85e347c.png

:D 

Edited by McWicked
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza... learn to read bud......read the thread title again.   It says his campaign.   Say it with me  "His Campaign" 

Trump Campaign..... say it with me again... Trump Campaign. 

Paul Manifort was the Trump campaign manager..... say it with me again.... Paul Manifort was the Trump campaign manager. 

Now bear with me, this is where your pea brain might get lost. 

Paul Manifort (Trump's campaign manager) and his lawyers admitted to sharing the polling information with a foreign government.    That's a FACT. 

He also did this while being Trump's Campaign manager.  AKA the Campaign was colluding CONFIRMED by Paul Manafort himself. 

Consider taking up some ESL classes bro... your lack of understanding of basic English is appalling. 

:| I'm obviously asking if Trump is guilty of anything, if he didn't ask or endorse the actions of his campaign manager he can't be charged with anything, can he? 

I'm not denying the Manafort testimony on his own behalf. :cosby2: I couldn't care less about that dude. Trump can't be responsible for the actions of everyone who worked on his electoral campaign.

And lol at the self projection on me. You're the one with reading comprehension issues. I WAS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP, IDIOTS. :D It's right fucking there:

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

. Maybe they finally struck gold but I'll wait until it goes officially to court and when Trump is actually charged with something before crying out CONFIRMED on rooftops like you guys do. (Because you want it to be true so badly)

Now what? 

@McWicked

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

[Looks at all of your other posts]

...........yes you do.

Its only your integrity and credibility, that's all.

Sorry but I'd rather keep my dignity and not waste my time pointing out old propaganda and bullshit from your favorite news network; CNN and go on another 10 pages of debate that goes nowhere because you keep spinning shit (just like CNN) until you feel like you've won something. Thanks but not thanks. 

Like I said, I will gladly point out bullshit I see in the future that are relevant today. I'm not going to do research for your amusement. 

Lefties lost IRL so all they care about is pretending to win on the internet .

They still don't but if you have a group of them they all tell each other they did :D

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

:| I'm obviously asking if Trump is guilty of anything, if he didn't ask or endorse the actions of his campaign manager he can't be charged with anything, can he? 

I'm not denying the Manafort testimony on his own behalf. :cosby2: I couldn't care less about that dude. Trump can't be responsible for the actions of everyone who worked on his electoral campaign.

And lol at the self projection on me. You're the one with reading comprehension issues. I WAS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP, IDIOTS. :D It's right fucking there:

Now what? 

@McWicked

Yea Ramza... I saw that YOU were talking about Trump....but the thread is about his Campaign. 

again... read the thread title.... he screamed confirmed from the rooftop about TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN. 

You respond "maybe wait to say confirmed from the rooftop when Trump is actually charged with something" 

He didn't say confirmed for Trump he said Trump Campaign.  So you getting indignant about him saying "Confirmed" is misplaced...... because the Campaign Collison had been confirmed. 

Say it with me again... the thread as titled says and as the videos and links posted in here shows is about the TRUMP CAMPAIGN. 

What is with you with misunderstanding what the context of threads are, coming in posting wrong shit.... getting called out and then doubling down on what you misunderstood? :mickey:

Anyway to answer your question Trump's current defense is,

1) Trump had no idea HIS CAMPAIGN manage (Paul Manifort) was colluding with a foreign adversary.  Manifort has since been indicted. 

2) Trump had no idea his own personal lawyer (Michael Cohen) of over a decade was committing Campaign fraud on Trump's Behalf.   Cohen has since been indicted. 

3) Trump had no idea that he senior Campaign advisor and National security advisor (General Flynn) was also sharing information with the Russians during the campaign.  Flynn has since been indicted. 

4) Trump also had no idea that his Son Don Jr and his son in Law Jared Koshner held a meeting in Trump tower with a Russian agent to gather "intelligence" on his campaign rival.  The Russian agent has since been indicted. 

5) Trump also had no idea his foreign policy advisor George Popadopolis was aslo in contact with and held frequent meetings with Kremlin agents during the Campaign.  George has since been indicted. 

6) Trump has directly been named as "Individual 1"...who instructed his personal lawyer to commit campaign fraud. 

His Lawyer will testify publicy to congress next month to this. 

Me personally... im watching the process play out as more and more people around Trump get indicted. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trump can't be responsible for the actions of everyone who worked on his electoral campaign.

This is astoundingly stupid.  It's not surprisingly stupid, because most cult members aren't aware of how deep they're in the cult, but it definitely is astoundingly stupid.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic